Part 12

I'm not gonna say anything ;))

Enjoy! :)

Third person POV

After finishing they're meal and getting ice-cream like promised, the two boys got back to the tower (Peter collapsing on the lobby couches as soon as they were inside) "seriously, how are you not dead after all that walking?" Peter asked looking at Harley who was standing arms crossed and raising an eyebrow at the boy " it wasn't even that long of a walk" Harley said offering the smaller boy a hand who took it gratefully and stood up "ok, go do your homework" Harley demanded "not a chance" peter scoffed "i'm not doing homework, Period" Said the boy firmly "ok. I'm gonna go shower" Harley shrugged stepping closer to the boy "wanna join me?" he whispered in the smaller boy's ears making him freeze. After a few seconds, he laughed "oh my god, Peter I was joking" he said -halfheartedly- making said boy chuckle nervously and slap his arm lightly. Then, they went to the elevator and started heading to there rooms.

Harley looked at his watch once they were at peter's room "it's 5:17 right now. Be ready by six i'll come to your room and get ya', Okay?" Harley explained "okay" peter smiled kissing Harley's cheek then going in his room a huge smile on his face, while Harley stood star-struck outside his room.

Harley's POV

After recovering from my shock, I quickly showered and dressed into my suit fixing my hair and putting my shoes on. I checked the time 5:51 then jumped off the bed and down to the common room then headed to the kitchen grabbing the picnic basket I left there this morning from the cupboard and putting the containers, drinks, and other stuff I bought this morning in it, then running back to my room and checking the time again 5:57 I freaked out and quickly called vision down to my room, who arrived in less than a minute thank god, "here's the picnic basket for mine and peter's date. Can you, please, take it up to the roof and place it in the middle of the blanket? thanks, bye" i said handing him the basket and grabbing a blindfold off my desk and heading to peters room. I sucked in a deep breath before knocking on the door "are you ready, sweetheart?" I asked from behind the door. I was about to knock again when the door opened peter getting out. He was wearing a crop-top and black shorts.

I looked him up and down biting my lower lip without noticing "hello, earth to Harley" he said waving his hands "I, uh,

I looked him up and down biting my lower lip without noticing "hello, earth to Harley" he said waving his hands "I, uh,....yeah?" "h-how do I look?" he asked nervously i cleared my throat before replying "do you even need to ask? you look so fucking stunning, sugar" I said looking him up and down one last time, while his face turned red " can you put this on, love?"I added handing him the blindfold. He took it and put it on and a second later I was carrying him bridal style towards the elevator "are you kidnapping me?" he asked playfully making me snort " yes." was all I said when we reached the roof top "ok, i'm going to put you down then take the blindfold off "I said putting him down in front of me his back facing me"3...2...1" I took off the blindfold "you did all of this?" he asked "yeah,d-do you like it?" I bit the inside of my cheek nervously.He turned around and looked me in the eyes "like it? I love it. This is amazing, harls" he exclaimed hugging me"i'm happy you like it" I said hugging him back and putting my chin on his head.
Tony's POV
I was going to the kitchen when i heard clint yell " they're on the roof right now" making me run to the living room where the tv was. yes, i made clint put cameras on the roof where Harley and Peter are. It's not like I don't trust Harley, 'cause I'd trust that kid with my life, but i'm just being cautious." Ok, Harley's wearing the suit he got yesterday or the day before I don't know. Also, they're going to watch the sunset together so that should be interesting" Clint said wiggling his eyebrows at me "last time I checked I have eyes, dipshit, I can see what's happening" I said frowning. "when did Peter get a crop-top?" we looked in the direction of the sound and shrugged at Rhodey and Natasha spoke walking in from god know where and settling on an armchair "i got it for him. Got something against that, james" she said glaring at him"n-no, just wondering" he replied sitting next to me on the couch "thought so" she said focusing her attention on the tv. not a second later, the whole team was in the living room watching the kids with us "isn't Peter gonna like hate you for not trusting him and Harley AND spying on them?" Bruce asked making me sigh, but before I said a word steve spoke "baby, I love you, but Bruce's got a point.this is invading Peter and Harley's privacy. If Peter found out he'd really hate you" Steve said, while holding my hand sandwiching it between his own " Fine, just this once we'll spy on them just this one. I promise" I said pecking his lips.

Harley's POV

We sat cross legged on the blankets in comfortable silence when I took Peter's hand and interlocked our fingers. He smiled and put his head on my shoulder, then he spoke up "can I tell you a secret?" "you can tell me anything, sugar" I smiled reassuringly at him " well, relationships is all about trusting one another,right?" he looked at me lifting his head off my shoulder and putting his free hand on my cheek "of course, love" I said putting mine on his.he took a deep breath " I-I'm Spider-Man" he said it like it was gonna make me not like him anymore "ok? Peter I like you for who you are and being Spider-Man is part of who you are." I said before pulling him close and kissing his lips softly. After a bit We both pulled away smiling. I then remembered a secret of mine "I, too, have something to tell you" he smiled telling me to continue "the real reason I came to New-York, well, both reasons are real, but it wasn't just so I could get a better education or whatever. It was because of my mom. One night, I was out with my ex-boyfriend, nick, and we came back to my house thinking my mom would be working. Long story short, she came in on me and my ex making-out. she didn't like that I was gay so she kicked me out" I said giving him a sad smile. He hugged me then said "looks like she lost the best son she could've ever dreamed of having".

After talking about ourselves, our secrets, and knowing eachother I remembered the basket with the food "hungry?" I asked grabbing the basket after he nodded. I opened the basket and got out containers, drinks and other stuff then I headed towards my laptop that was close to the projector "so, what movie do you wanna watch?" I said starting my laptop "let's watch...RETURN OF THE JEDI" he screamed making me laugh. I started the movie then went to sit next to peter who already had a mouthful of snacks.

After the movie I looked at my watch and holy shit it was 10:58 pm I didn't even feel the time. I got up and headed to my laptop, but instead of playing a movie I clicked on the playlist I prepared for today and started the first slow song. Peter looked up from his popcorn confused, while I walked towards him. I bowed and stretched out my hand "Peter Benjamin Rogers-Stark, may I have this dance?" i said formally. Peter took my hand "you most certainly may" he said matching my energy. He got up still holding my hand. I took both his hands and put them around my neck and put my hands on his exposed waist pulling him closer. he rested his head on my chest, while mine was on the top of his. we swayed for awhile to the slow song.

After about five songs the music stopped.i checked the time on my watch still holding peter 11:08. I quickly clicked something that put the time on the projector before I pulled away from peter and looked into his eyes, while he looked up at mine "before I end this date I want to ask you something. Peter, will you be my boyfriend?" I said biting the inside of my cheek in an attempt to calm my nerves "YES. OH MY GOD. Of course i'll be your boyfriend, harls" he replied hugging me and kissing my lips making me sigh in relief "good then my 11:11 wish is complete" I said looking at the projector. Peter looked confused but then he followed my eyes and saw the time on the projector "Oh my god, you're unbelievable, Harley Keener" he said pulling me into a kiss. This kiss was long and passionate. we pulled away "ok, let's go to sleep now" I said yawning "yeah".

Tony's POV

i was so deep in thought i didn't notice the boys leaving the roof. A few minutes later i hear "SEARIOULY" and i know so damn well who's voice this is and what he was talking about. i quickly shot up from my spot on the couch "pete, listen i can explain" i said trying to calm the boy down "explain That you were spying on me and Harley. seriously, dad this is a whole new level" he said stomping away Harley was still frozen in place "i'll go talk to him" he said walking toward peter "wait, aren't you mad?" i said confused but relieved " I am mad at you, but i know your intentions" he said giving a smile then heading back towards Peter's room.

~~

Hey guys long time no see haha. I hope you enjoyed this chapter feel free to comment your thoughts, but no hate please.

Peace <3