Part 16

I started watching Boku no hero and so far I'm loving it I'm in season 4 by the way, anyway...
Enjoy!

~~

-Time Skip-

Harley's POV

Peter and I have been dating for 2 months now and it's been great to say the least. we went on dates every weekend,I drove him to school everyday,and we were basically glued to one another and I love it, well, until today.

I felt the sunlight hit my face waking me up and not a second later, my phone started ringing. Not wanting to wake up the sleeping boy next to me, I quickly picked up the phone not bothering to look at the contact name."Hello, is this Harley?" I heard a voice I never thought I'd hear again and in my state of shock I froze "hello?" I heard them say again "Abby" I whispered "harls, is that you?" she asked " oh my god, yes Abbs it's me. you won't believe how much I missed you" I said getting out of bed and leaving the room so I don't disturb peter "I missed you too. how have you been? how's New York treating ya?" she asked and I could tell she was smiling widely "I have been great. New York is amazing, bigger than I expected but amazing. How have you and mom been?" I said my voice getting sadder at the remembrance of my mom "that's the thing I wanted to talk about. Harley, you need to come back" I blinked a few times not expecting what I heard "wait what-why?" I asked sounding hurt and disappointed "Harley mom's been terrible since the day you left and she's been drinking again" I blinked back tears not wating to cry in the middle of the hallway "how bad is it?" I asked my voice close to cracking "at first it was just a few shots after work, but it slowly got worst. she's got a drink in hand 24/7" Abby replied and I could tell her voice was as cracky and sad as mine "has she laid hands on ya?" we both remember when my mom first started drinking like this and she used to hit me over any mistake i tried protecting Abby as best i could, but now i can't be there with her "no but Harley, please come back,I'm scared.Everyone is asking where you are and mom is refusing to talk to anyone" I knew abby was desperate "i'll think about it. it was nice talking to you sis and I miss you" I heard a small "I miss you too"before the line went dead.

I went back inside the room to find peter sat on the bed eyebrows furrowed and looking deep in thought. I went and sat next to him grabbing his hand and giving it a gentle squeeze "whatcha thinkin' about, darlin'?" I asked still holding his hand. he hesitated before sighing "I heard you on the phone" he said "oh" not knowing what else to say I just stayed silent. he looked up at me and I noticed his eyes were glossy and there were fading tear tracks on his cheeks "are you l-leaving?" he asked voice cracking in the end " Petey, no I will never leave you and even if I went you either come with or im not going" i said pulling him into a hug "Baby, you're literally the best thing that happened to me and i'm never letting you go no matter what, okay?" I said drawing small circles on his back soothingly while he cried into my chest. After a good three minutes of crying I checked the time. "it's eleven damn we really do sleep a lot" I said chuckling before pulling away from peter and getting out of bed "where are you going? come back" he whined, pouting i shook my head walking back over to the bed and giving peter a light kiss on the cheek "come on let's go eat breakfast, hmm?" i said stepping out of bed again peter following close behind, but before we could step out the door it  busted open someone stepping in and tackling peter to the ground "HEY!-" i yelled ready to kill this person before peter's hand flew up "it's ok i'm fine this is just my bestfriend" peter and the other person both stood up "pete, are you ok?" i asked checking peter "yea, i'm fine and the idiot that tried breaking my bones is my bestfriend shuri. Shuri ,this is my boyfriend Harley" peter said gesturing vaguely with his hands. Shuri brought her hand out for me to shake which i accepted "oh my god, Shuri, fuck.how are you here?" peter said realization finally hitting him "it's not important how i got here, what's important is why the fuck are you crying?" Shuri said ready to kill anyone "wait how'd you know I was crying" peter asked looking like a confused puppy " easy, your eyes are bloodshot red, his shirt has the biggest tear stain i've ever seen, and lastly, you have fresh tear tracks on your cheeks" shuri explained "you're quite observant"i commented, impressed getting a small thanks from shuri "but it's too early for this shit. Can we like eat first?" i asked yawning peter nodded pulling Shuri out of our room with him while I followed close behind.

After eating breakfast and quoting vines, we went to the common room to find the avengers talking "Good morning, everyone" peter said smiling at the group of heroes hearing a chorus of "good morning"s or "hey pete"s I quickly spotted tony on the couch and headed over to him "umm, hey tony can I talk to you for a second?" I said as he turned his head looking at me weirdly "are you okay?" he asked putting his hand on my forehead. "I'm fine, why?" I asked slapping his hand away "you just called me tony" he said confusing me "umm, yeah, 'cause that's your name" I said slowly "I mean you didn't call me a silly name or something like that" he said checking my forehead again making me roll my eyes and slap his hand away, again "I just really need to talk to you, right now, please" I said looking over at peter who was talking and laughing with Shuri " Okay, come on" he said getting off the couch. We headed to the kitchen which was empty "Hey, what is it?" tony asked looking at me worriedly "it's just- I need your advice" he nodded telling me to continue "My sister called me today she said I need to come back home" I said voice dropping in the end "why?" he asked rubbing my back comfortingly "she said my mom has been drinking again since I left and that she's scared" I said really close to tears, but holding them back "hey, kid it's gonna be okay. why can't you just go back?" he asked "I wanna go back, but I can't just leave peter and if my mom found out about him she'll kill him or me either way I can't go." I said as a single tear slipped from my eyes. tony quickly pulled me into a hug squeezing me reassuringly "listen, you can go to Tennessee and talk it out with your mother or stay here and avoid everything back home, but for now you're here with us and you have peter with you. we'll talk about this later ,okay?." he said pulling away "okay. thanks, old man. I needed that" I said smiling at him as we headed back to the living room "oh, shit you're back" he said faking annoyance but smiling anyway. I sat on the couch next to peter pulling him to my lap and kissing his cheek, softly. "hey ,Harks" peter said leaning back against my shoulder "Hey, baby-boy.Wanna invite Ned and MJ over? I bet they'll be happy to meet Shuri" I said before Shuri jumped next to us on the couch " I have been summoned. what are we talking about?" she said grinning at us, while peter giggled making my heart skip a beat.

~~

Yes i'm gonna make ShurixMJ happen soon. Okie what do you think should Harley go back to Tennessee or stay in NYC I wanna know your thoughts. Lastly, I hope you enjoyed this part feel free to comment your thoughts and ideas, but no hate please.

Peace<3