Part 3

Hi! Can we just appreciate how cute ty is like he's the cutest smol bean ever I love him sm. :v

Enjoy! :)

~~

Third person

The two friends looked everywhere for peter ,but couldn't find him he wasn't in his lab, his room, nor was he with bruce, soo where was he. they went to peter's room one last time while they were heading there they heard a fit of faint giggles that sounded like peter, which made them rush to his room, but he wasn't there. Then, it hit them the giggles were coming from Harley's room. They smirked at each other then went to the door that was blasted with music and filled giggles. They knocked, no answer. They knocked harder, no answer. Eventually, they decided to just barge in. There was the missing boy, sitting on the edge of the bed whilst Harley put stuff in place and hanged posters and pictures. Leo cleared his throat to get there attention and almost instantly the music was stopped and both boys looked at them. " hey guys" said peter waving. " we've been looking for you all day. Next time tell us when you have a date with your boyfriend" said Sarah. peter blushed " yeah why didn't you tell them, sweetheart?" Harley said joking half heartedly. " ok just what do you guys want?" peter asked quickly so they can leave " we want you. we hate working alone" Leo fake pouted. " yeah let's go get some food and fresh air, darlin'. we've been here since moring. What do you say?" " yeah sure let's go" said peter smiling.

Tony's POV [11:30 am, the common room]

I was sitting down at the couch snuggled up to steeb when a thought struck my mind. " hey steve?" I said getting his attention " yes honey?" he replied " how do you feel about Peter dating Harley?" I asked waiting for him to think about it "the southern boy?" "hmm" "I don't know he seems good and polite he's not that bad. if I was honest he's a mini you" he smirked I chuckled and slapped his chest playfully before snuggling back into it. " why do you ask? do you think they will date?" "they definitely will. Harley is being extra flirty and charming and peter is being extra blushy and cute. Plus, peter's friend's ship it too" I smiled they are a cute couple. I just hope he doesn't break my boy's heart. " one more thing" I said rather loudly for the whole room to hear "yeah?" "what is it?" "what do you want tones?" " have any of you seen Pete he didn't come here for breakfast?" I asked everyone in the room everyone said 'no' except clint who was on the edge of exploding from laughter him and the speedster in his lap" got something to say bird-brain?" "TONY!!" steve scolded " as a matter of fact, I do" he smirked 'oh boy' I thought " clint what happened? is peter ok?" steve started getting worried and my thoughts killed me " ohhh he's FINE" clint kept that stupid smirk on his face " Baby, just tell them they're getting worried" the speedster chimed in " fine just for you. yeah he's fine he was in Harley's room last time I saw him. He was helping him unpack" clint smiled and I and steve let out sighs of relieve and relaxed " wait,how do you know this exactly?" steve asked confused " you weren't spying on my son were you?" I asked " chill I was just in the vents and heard faint giggling that sounded like peter and went to check it out" He defended.

Peter's POV

we decided to go to mr.delmar's to show Harley the best sandwich shop in queens. " hi mr.delmar" "mr. parker how are you?" "I'm fine, thanks" " hi Mr.Delmar" said Sarah and Leo "hi guys the usual, right?" " yep but peter wants to introduce you to his new boyfriend" Sarah said and smirked at me " h-he's not m-my Boyfriend" they all laughed and I cursed my stupid stuttering then Harley stepped in " are you sure, darlin'?" . Harley laughed with them " so what are you gonna get Harley?" "same as peter" then he leaned to my ear and whispered sending shivers down my spine " I just hope you have good taste"

Then he kissed the younger boy's flushed cheek gently before pulling away and smiling down at him " guys we're still here, stop flirting with eachother" Leo burst our little bubble. Harley cleared his throat and then took the already wrapped sandwiches and said" yeah right. Thank you Mr.delmar byee" and with that we all left walking back to the tower while eating our delicious sandwiches.

After a few minutes of walking I feel my phone buzz in my back pocket. I get out the item and see a notification from dad.

Dad- Pete where are you?!!

Peter- Calm down dad Me, Harley, Leo, and Sarah went to Delmar's to get Breakfast :))

Dad- ***launch its literally 1 in the afternoon

I checked the time then replied

Peter- oh yeah sorry dad we're on our way back don't worry :D

Dad- ok just be careful love you

Peter- k love you too

I put my phone back in my pocket. Harley turned and asked " who was that, sweetheart?" " oh it's just my dad he was concerned about where we were. Nothing important" I said and smiled up at him" oh yeah I forgot can you hold this for a second?" "hold what?" " oh yeah sorry here" he then post his hand in mine " we're just holding hands?" I stated " yeah mine was too heavy never let go" he said before lifting our hands up to his lips and kissing the back of mine softly which made me blush like crazy "o..k" after a couple minutes I got more comfortable with us holding hands and leaned against his side and put my head on his arm. He looked at me surprised then kissed the top of my head. I could hear from behind us " did you film that. Please tell me you did" " bitch please of course I did" I chuckled to myself.

Within minutes we were at the tower. We walked to the elevator and went to the common room what we didn't know was that  everyone was sat there watching a movie. We walked in and everyone's eyes darted to us then our interlocked hands and then to my head that was on Harley's arm. they looked at my two bestfriends behind us and they ran to my room leaving me and Harley standing there. Noticing the sudden attention we followed there eyes and remembered what we were doing. We quickly jumped apart, both of us blushing hard. Dad cleared his throat and everyone put there attention on him some still glancing at me and Harley. " so, did you guys eat launch or are you gonna eat bucky's lasagna?" dad asked we looked at eachother "no thanks" we said at the same time then ran to our rooms.

I went to my room to get changed and found my two bestfriends " why did you guys leave me and Harley standing there. it was so damn awkward" I fake pouted at them" hey you and your boyfriend made us third wheel the whole walk here so shut up" Leo stated " he is not my boyfriend" I said hiding my blushing face " fine he's not" Sarah said "thank y-" "he's your soon-to-be-boyfriend" she smirked" alright I'm done get out so I can change" and they left. I changed into more comfortable clothes. Then, I went to Harley's room. I knocked, no answer. knocked again ,no answer. I decided to go in anyways. the second I went in he was nowhere to be found then I see him get out of the bathroom door a towel wrapped around his waist I quickly turn around mumbling an apology while my face and the tips of my ears got beet red.while he was changing I sat on the edge of the bed I felt a towel get thrown at my head" that's why you knock on doors that are closed, my dearest sweetheart" he chuckled " I did knock you didn't answer I knocked like two times" I said. After a few minutes he spoke again " ok, you can turn around now" I turned around he was shirtless putting a shirt on 'oh my he's hot, soo hot' I thought his voice broke my train of thought " so did you just come here in hopes of seeing me with a towel?" "n-no I just thought maybe you want to hang out" " yeah sure and we gotta explain to everyone that we're not dating" he said while walking to me he then stopped in front of me leaned down and redid what he did at Delmar's except different words. he leaned down and whispered " at least not yet" then kissed my cheek and pulled away.

~~

is Harley way too flirty or is it like ok?? also 1577 words wow!! hope you enjoyed this chapter thought i'd put some cute stony (stevextony) moments and Clintro (clintxpietro) :))))

Peace <3