Part 2

Hi! this part kinda sucks so i'm sorry I hope you like it though :)

Enjoy!

~~

Harley's pov

We walked to the elevator to start heading to the penthouse "FRIDAY take us to the penthouse, Please" said peter to the ceiling " of course" replied the A.I " so before I get into a shock who's at the penthouse exactly?" I asked while chuckling lightly " well, hmm there's uncle thor, uncle clint, uncle Pietro, umm, aunt wanda , aunt tasha, uncle bruce, uncle loki, uncle vision, pretty much everyone" Peter started counting which was soo cute. "you're so cute when you ramble" i smiled at peter  satisfied with the blush that settled on his cheeks. "r-really?" he chocked out "yeah, totally" I said, and within the next second we were at the penthouse.

Third person (a/n Sarah and leo are still with Harley and peter just letting you know :D )

The teens walked out of the elevator to the common room of the penthouse where every single avenger was seated somewhere on the couch or the floor with a kind of snack in their lap. The first one to notice the four friends was clint aka hawkeye " Hey pete is that your boyfriend?" clint asked making Harley smirk and peter turn deep red. seeing Peter's face clint laughed "ok Harley shall I show you to your room?" asked peter hoping Harley would just agree so they could go. "sure, darlin'" and with that they all left to go to Harley's room.

After going through a few hallways they got to Harley's room and showed him around from the walk in closet, bathroom, desk, small couch and tv, and bed where he put his bags. "if you needed anything my room is next door" peter smiled at the blonde boy "sure thanks" "no problem" they took off showing Harley every part of the penthouse finishing in the common room where they started. They all sat down while Harley introduced himself to the avengers who attacked him with questions.

'who are you?'

'how do you know tones?'

'where are you from?'

'how old are you?'

'why are you here?"

" 1, I'm Harley Keener. 2, I met tony in the mandarian attacks 5 years ago when he broke into my garage. 3, I'm from Tennessee, Rosehill. 4,i'm 16 soon to be 17. 5, I-..well long story short I'm here to live with tony to get a better education and possibly a scholarship to MIT and some stuff happened..back home. anything else?" nothing was said until Nat broke the silence " nice to meet you Harley keener, I'm Natasha Romanoff" she shook Harley's hand while Harley kept a straight face with a smile even tho he was freaking out on the inside. One by one the avengers introduced them selves. After that, everyone settled down somewhere in the room and they put on star wars: the rise of Skywalker.

Sarah's POV [the next day, Saturday, 8:30]

I arrived at the large building and started heading to my work station where I was surprised to not find peter discussing star wars ,or something like that, with Leo. instead there was just Leo sorting some sort of paper work or whatever. " good morning where's peter. He's usually here" I asked Leo " he's probably in his Lab or something I didn't see him since I got here at 7" Leo replied still focused on his work "ok" I said brushing it off and started working.

After a few hours:

" seriously where's peter? He should be here by now" "I don't know. Wanna go look for him?" Said leo "sure, break is in a few anyway"

~~

Another part yayy :)) I hope you enjoyed it. Where's Peter? wait why am I asking you I already know XD okie i'm done byee :v

Peace <3