Part 8

two updates in one day. Who is she? lmao

Enjoy! :)

~~

Peter's POV

I woke up on the couch for the second time feeling strong arms wrapped around me making me warm. I also felt my arms wrapped around something. I decided to finally open my eyes.The first thing I saw was the tv I lifted my head up and there he was laying under me with his arms around my waist and mine around his back I felt the heat seeping to my cheeks. after a few seconds I realized I was still on top of him so I tried getting up, but failed and his grip tightened around my waist " five more minutes, nick" he mumbled in his sleep making my heart drop. A million thoughts raced through my head 'who's nick?does Harley have a boyfriend? Was he flirting with me for fun?gosh this nick guy is so lucky'. I shrugged them off and started waking him up by shaking him lightly "harls wake up it's-" I checked the time " 9 in the morning" I added " five more minutes, darlin'" he mumbled bringing me closer to him while kissing the top of my head. "no, we gotta get up" I whined "fiiiiine" he said letting go of me and rubbing his eyes and yawning I took the chance and got up but not fully I was now straddling him"morning" he smiled tiredly " good morning" I smiled back. Harley was about to say something before a shout from the kitchen cut him off "PETER BINJAMIN ROGERS-STARK GET OFF OF HARLEY" it was dad who was making himself coffee "s-sorry, dad" I said getting off of Harley my face burning with embarrassment. I quickly ran to my room to get ready.

Harley POV

" tonyyyy" I whined " he's 16" he said "so?im 17 it's not illegal" I replied confused " plus,we weren't doing anything. Not even making out just talking casually. I haven't even asked him out yet" I added " ok you can date him, but I swear to god if you break his heart I'll break your bones, understood?" he said sternly. I nodded eagerly " of course, you have my word" I said "also, can you go check on him?" he asked smiling "sure" I replied then ran to peter's room.

"love,are you ok" I asked entering peter's room. He was laying on his stomach face planted on a pillow "go away" he said voice muffled by the pillow " nope. not going anywhere" he then lifted his head off the pillow and I saw that his eyes were slightly red which told me he cried for a bit. I rushed to his side and hugged him. " tell me what's wrong, sweetheart" I said still hugging him " is it what tony said he didn't mean it he was just worried an-" he cut me off" it's something else" he said " ok just tell me" I said letting go and looking in his beautiful chocolate eyes " it's just-who's nick?" he asked. I blinked a couple of times " nick Lewis? well that's my ex" I replied " but how do you know him?" I added. he turned red and looked down " w-well when I pulled away from you, you mumbled 'five more minutes, nick' and I just-it's th-" I cut him off " you're jealous" I smiled smugly at him " n-no. no, i'm not" he defended " yes you are, but I assure you darlin' I am single" I chuckled " I also have eyes for one boy in particular" I looked at him " who?" he asked stupidly "you" I replied nonetheless he turned a darker shade of red " will you peter roger-stark the prettiest boy in new-York go on a date with me?" I asked my eyes full of hope. he froze for a few seconds making me worried " y-yes of course" he said happily making me let out a breath i didn't know i was holding " oh and one more thing" I said " yeah?" I took his hand and we both stood up off the bed. I put a hand cupping his cheek and another on his waist pulling him closer " is this ok?" I asked to make sure. He nodded and just like that I crashed my lips onto his and they moved together in sync. I moved my tongue against his bottom lip and to my surprise he parted his lips slightly. my tongue explored his mouth and I quickly pushed him against the wall without breaking the kiss. he tugged my shirt signaling me to take it off and as I was about to the door busts open making us both look in it's direction. " breakfast is ready"Steve said acting like nothing happened making me mentally thank him.

~~

Yay he finally asked him out and they made out woop woop. ok I hope you enjoyed this part feel free to comment your thoughts no hate please.

Peace <3