Part 17

I'm back...hehe

Enjoy!:)

~~

Peter's POV

After fooling around with Harley and Shuri, I texted Ned and MJ asking them if they can come over.Ned, unfortunately, couldn't come because he had a family thing, but MJ said she'll be here in 10, but I asked her to bring doughnuts on the way.

~Time Skip~

MJ arrived a doughnuts bag in hand, a school bag draped over her shoulders, her hair in a messy bun, and her outfit all black, classic MJ. "Hey, guys" she said, quickly setting the doughnuts on the coffee table and sitting on the couch "Why did F.R.I.D.A.Y. not tell us you're here?" I wondered out loud, confused. Before anyone could answer we heard a voice from the ceiling -I was not aware of Miss.Jones' arrival- F.RI.D.A.Y. said, all heads snapped to MJ who just smirked taking pictures of Harley and I's confused and horrified faces, probably to draw them later, before she noticed Shuri "umm, Hi I'm Michelle but my friends call me MJ" she smiled, but I could see she was nervous I knew Harley noticed it too because of the smirk plastered on his face "oooh, someone's got a crush" I said also smirking "Shut up, Parker" MJ said a faint blush on her face "Parker?" Harley asked confusion coloring his features "um, my original last name. It's easier than, RoGeRs-StArK" I mocked, bashfully rubbing the back of my neck. "hm, I like it" Harley shrugged "oh, MJ, this is Shuri and Shuri you already know this is MJ" Peter introduced "Hey" Shuri greeted giving a small wave "no time for y'all to get to know each other we have an important situation at hand" Harley said making all eyes turn to him "if Toph became the Avatar will her eyes glow or her FEET" He exclaimed "well, it'll make more sense if it was her feet because she relies on them more than her eyes" MJ started "BUT...like the other Avatars it will most likely be her eyes that glow" Shuri continued "true, but what if it was her feet AND her eyes. BOOM mind blown" I said and that was how we spent the time until lunch, discussing random topics.

Third person POV

After awhile it was lunch time and all the avengers had already left for a meeting they had with Fury.So we were contemplating our choices of food "Harls, why don't you cook for us?" Peter said cutting off the chatter "what?!" Harley said a slight blush painting his cheeks "oooh, flirty bad-boy can cook" MJ teased "Shut up, I don't cook" Harley declared, crossing his arms and looking away "aw, pwease I wove (love) you're cooking" Peter said in a baby voice, pouting and giving his best puppy dog eyes. Harley bit his lip thinking it through "ugh, fine" he finally gave in. while peter smiled in victory, Harley rolled his eyes smiling at his cute boyfriend and shaking his head.

Harley grabbed an apron wrapping it around his waist "Ok, what do y'all wanna eat?" Harley said clapping his hands "I don't care just don't poison me" MJ said, shrugging. Everyone agreed and so Harley went into the kitchen deciding on making his famous Memphis barbecue ribs.

Harley's POV

Finishing up, I quickly popped the ribs in the oven, already done with the mashed potatoes, gravy, and fries. I set the timer, took off my apron, and left the kitchen heading for the common room. The others were watching a movie. Peter was sitting on the couch, Shuri laying on her side next to him her head in his lap, and MJ was on another couch. I skipped to peter pushing Shuri off the couch and taking her place "Hey!! that was my place" she protested pouting on the floor "and this is my boyfriend. Go lay on MJ" I remarked sticking my tongue out at her. She grumbled getting on her feet and sitting next to MJ. "So, what are you making?" peter asked starting to run his fingers through my hair, soothingly " 'm making barbecue ribs. I used to make them for my sister every Thursday, she loved them" I replied smiling at the memory "when will the ribs be ready?" peter asked, softly. " they'll be ready in a bit.They're in the oven right now" I said hearing a soft hum in reply. I shifted laying on my back now. peter retreated his hand from my hair and looked down at me. "you're pretty" i whispered, softly. not failing to notice the light pink decorating Peter's cheeks "you're pretty too" Peter whispered back, shyly. Before either of us could do anything, a ringing was heard from the kitchen. I, quickly, sat up running to the kitchen "the food is ready.Can y'all prepare the table?" I yelled from the kitchen getting the ribs out of the oven and getting the gravy, mashed potatoes, and fries out of the microwave.

After placing everything on the table, we all sat down. MJ and Shuri next to each other, and Peter and I across from them. "this is my Memphis barbecue ribs with a side of mashed potatoes and fries" I said running a hand through my hair. "It looks delicious, Harls" Peter praised, smiling. I smiled back starting to cut the ribs.

"Okay, dig in and tell me what ya think" I said, watching the others expressions, closely.

MJ took her first bite, her eyes widening, slightly at the taste. "not gonna lie, this is not what I expected" she started in her usual nonchalant voice "good job, Keener. This is good. I feel bad that Ned had to miss it" MJ praised, shooting me a warm smile. "yeah, it tastes amazing, Harls" Peter nodded. "I have to agree this is delicious. you got yourself a good one, Pete" Shuri said directing the last sentence to Peter who blushed, lightly making me chuckle "why thank you, what can I say? I'm just perfect" I smirked, digging into my food, feeling good that everyone likes my cooking.

After we all finished up eating, we cleaned the table and started eating the doughnuts MJ brought. we were watching another movie. MJ was laying on the loveseat her legs dangling over the arm her sketch book in hand drawing something, Shuri laying on the couch eyes fixated o the TV scree, and I was laying between peter's legs my head on his stomach, while he played with my hair.

"How'd you learn how to cook, loser?" MJ suddenly asked biting into her second doughnut still drawing "um, I don't really know, I guess I just kind of, read a lot of cooking books until I memorized the recipes and also created some" I said blushing, slightly. "aww, Harley's blushing" Shuri said laughing "no I'm not" I said burying my face in Peter's stomach, as I felt it get hotter "dude, you look like a tomato" Shuri commented while they all laughed "ugh, I hate you guys" My words were muffled by Peter's sweater, but I'm sure they all heard loud and clear "aww, don't worry you look cute when you're blushing" Peter said, chuckling "well, I like it better when you're the one blushing" I said looking up at Peter "before you guys start making-out I need to go, it's five already" MJ said getting up and grabbing her things "damn, really?" I said looking at Peter who just shrugged "FRI, what time is it?" I asked the A.I -It is precisely 5:07 PM- came the reply after a second "Here" MJ wrote something on a paper, quickly, handing it to Shuri before bolting to the elevator. "oooh, I think MJ just gave you her number" I teased seeing the light blush coating Shuri's cheeks. "Shut up" Shuri said already typing the number into her phone a smile on her face.

~~

I really like how this turned out. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, feel free to comment your thoughts and ideas but no hate please.

Peace<3