Part 19

oh my god guys we're so close to 20k what the heck! I never ever thought i'd get to this number but here I am. I just wanted to say thank you guys so much and I hope you still like this story and sorry for my nonexistent updating schedule anyway...

Enjoy!:)
~~
Peter's POV

today was very tiring and it's only 3 pm. first, I stayed up till 3 in the morning doing patrol and got stabbed, it didn't hurt that much nor was it deep which was good but it was big, and big as in from above my V line to just under my chest. I quickly went home, wrapped the wound up, and went to sleep. Then, I had a nightmare and woke up at 5 and I couldn't cuddle Harley because we each have to sleep in our own bedrooms because dad caught us making out once and decided to make a protocol so whenever Harley so much as touches me while we're alone in my room F.R.I.D.A.Y. alerts him, it's not like our make out was going to go somewhere! I couldn't go back to sleep so I just stayed up. After that, I went to school, obviously, and flash just had to be in a pissy mood and beat me up till he got tired, it wasn't bad I could take it it's not like he's strong or anything, but he definitely left some bruises here and there. and at lunch I noticed that I forgot my wallet in my jacket at the tower so I didn't eat lunch, Ned offered me his food but I told him I ate at home, lie, I didn't want to be a burden.

so yeah I'm pretty tired today. I went back to the tower on the verge of tears. my muscles are sore and I'm sad and hunger is killing me. I walked straight to the kitchen making myself some cereal. I was eating my cereal lost in thought when I heard a voice and two strong arms wrapped around my waist. I winced slightly because of the bruises and wound on my waist but hid it and I hope Harley didn't notice 'cause he'd flip if he knew I was stabbed and beat up. "hey darlin', I missed you so much. how was school?" Harley said kissing the top of my head arms still around my waist. I turned around in his arms and stood up off the chair i was sitting on " I missed you too, harls and school was...good" I said hugging him and burying my face in his chest. I started tearing up, I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I cried all my sadness and frustration out. Harley started running his hands through my hair, softly.

After a good 4 minutes of crying, I was finally done and my face was puffy and eyes were red. "what happened, sweetheart?" Harley asked, gently "no-" my voice was scratchy I quickly cleared my throat trying to make my voice somewhat normal "nothing I just missed you" I said in a whisper so my voice doesn't break. I looked up at Harley staring at his unconvinced eyes "okay, I'll believe you for now. do you want a kiss?" Harley said smiling down at me. I nodded "that'd be nice" I said also in a whisper. he didn't say anything further capturing my lips in a soft kiss making me forget all the worries in the world.
It felt like an eternity before we had to pull away for air both of us panting slightly. Harley leaned in again for another kiss, but before our lips could touch a phone started ringing. I quickly realized it was my phone. Harley took it off the counter and looked at the contact "who is it?" I asked. Harley didn't say anything just answering my phone instead "hey MJ, peter is busy right now. ba-bye." he said into the phone hanging up. I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him towards me again "now where were we?" I said before crashing my lips onto his, but of course MJ would never take 'no' for an answer and my phone started ringing again. Harley pulled away groaning in annoyance "maybe it's important" I said picking my phone up and walking out of the kitchen.
"hey MJ, what's up? oh and sorry about Harley" I said into the phone.

"hey loser.you and the other loser weren't doing the dirty were you?" she asked and i could basically hear the smirk in her voice
"n-n-no of course not, why'd you think that?heh" i said stammering over my words.
MJ just laughed
"anyway, i just..i noticed you were kinda bummed out today so what's up?" she asked. of course MJ would notice she never missed anything.
"umm...nothing really i was just.... t-tired that's all" i tried lying but my voice betrayed me.
"Parker, you're kinda the worst liar in the universe" she stated obviously seeing through my pathetic lie.
"i-i" i tried thinking of another excuse or lie but i came out empty. i sighed "i just had a rough day that's all" i said my voice small
"okay, you wanna go shopping with Shuri and i? it'll cheer you up" she suggested
"no, i don't wanna be a bother" i said
"parker, you're never a bother you're literally like a little kid, maybe even kinder and sweeter. just say you'll come" she said her voice soft.
i smiled though she couldn't see it "fine, i'll tell my dads and harley. i'll meet you at your house?"
"actually, shuri will be picking us both up" MJ said and again i could just hear the smirk.
"okay...? you do know that shuri literally lives with me at the tower, right?" i questioned
"yeah" and with that simple answer she hung up.i looked back at the kitchen and it was empty.

"he probably went to his room" i thought.

i went to harley's room to grab a sweater form him and tell him I'm going out with Shuri and MJ. "hey, harls" I said walking into his room. Harley was sat on his bed scrolling through his phone, he was also shirtless and damn did he look hot. I felt my cheeks heat up "hey, darlin'. what's up?" Harley said putting his phone on the nightstand and looking up at me "o-oh I-I was-" I swallowed the lump in my throat "heh I'm gonna g-go out with MJ a-and Shuri" I said my eyes trailing down Harley's body for a second taking a sharp breath in. I saw him wear a proud smirk "like what you see, love" Harley said getting off his bed and walking towards me "w-wha" I said not really focusing on him but more on his ripped body. In the blink of an eye he was standing in front of me "I said d'you like what you see, darlin'." he whispered in a husky growl sending shivers throughout my body. I gulped. he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him, but of course before he could do anything the door roughly swung open by the one and only "what do you two think you're doing?!" my dad.

~~

Okay umm I don't like this very much but I hope you guys enjoyed it feel free to comment your thoughts and ideas and holy I still can't get over that we're so close like SO CLOSE to 20k ahhh. anyway..

Peace<3