Part 7

i'm sorry if I made you guys wait I'll try to make a posting schedule :D

Enjoy! :)

~~

Harley's POV

After Happy dropped us off at the tower we yelled a" thanks, Happy" and went inside. Peter went to his room while I texted tony that i'll be out for a bit.

I took the metro to Queens and from there started walking to Delmar's. " Good afternoon Sir" I said politely " good afternoon Mr.keener what can I get you today?" he replied " two of number five and a bag of sour patch kids" I smiled " coming right up" he said.

After paying for the sandwiches and candy I started walking to the metro to get back to the tower when this guy pinned me to the wall " that's a nice watch you got there" he said " I know right my sister got me it"i said before twisting his arm and pinning him to the wall. Just as I was about to call the police something landed next to us or shall I say 'someone' " I'll take it from here" they said " who are you? and where did you come from?" I said confused "I'm Spider-Man" he said " you sound familiar do I know you?" I asked " I-I don't think so" he replied " ok well I gotta go " I said checking my watch " thanks bye" I said running to the metro.

After successfully arriving at the tower I quickly went to peter's room and knocked I heard a crash and shuffling "one second" he said before opening the door " I got you a sandwich from Delmar's" I smiled lifting the bags. He smiled before moving out of the way so I can come inside " oh my god. Thanks I needed this" he said "anytime, love" I replied then he did the unexpected he hugged me. I froze for a couple seconds shocked by his actions but returned the embrace nonetheless. He put his head on my shoulder while I buried mine in his neck. We stayed like that for what felt like eternity, but there was a knock on the door making peter and I jump away quickly. "y-yeah?" peter asked with a shaky voice " Pete sweetie lunch is ready tell Harley and come down and are you ok you sound frightened?" said Steve softly " I'm fine pops be down in a sec,thanks" he replied " should we keep the sandwiches for dinner and eat lunch with them?" I asked him after hearing footsteps walking away " yeah sure. Plus, we haven't eaten lunch with them in a while" he chuckled " ok let's go. oh and you're a really good hugger by the way." I winked " thanks." he smiled shyly.

The lunch today was mashed potato, meat, pees, and ice cream for dessert. "I didn't know steve can cook" I complemented "thanks, kid" replied the soldier " just stating facts" I smiled.After eating lunch with everyone we decided to watch a movie. We all started shouting names of movies until The black widow aka Natasha Romanoff spoke "We're watching after" everyone nodded silently "ok after it is" tony said starting the movie. I was laying on my side on one of the couches and peter on the ground in front of me.Everyone were either cuddled to there significant other or devouring a snack, so I decided to take my chance. I leaned forward close enough to peter to whisper in his ear " i'm a bit lonely, sweetheart. can you give me some cuddles, pweese" i whispered making puppy dog eyes. the blush on peter's cheeks wasn't visible because of the dim lights, but i knew it was there " fine" he said then got up attempting to lay next to me. I pulled him up so now he was on top of me head on my chest, legs tangled, one of my arms around his waist, the other playing with the ends of his hair, and his hands around my back. " w-what are you doing?" he asked flustered " cuddling you" i replied " if you don't want t-" i started moving my hand away " no! i-it feel nice" he said tightening his grip around my back. i chuckled " ok" replied and put my arms back.

Tony's POV

i was sat on steve's lap watching the movie and from the corner of my eye i see Harley whisper something is pete's ear making him get up. i look in there direction and what i saw made my heart melt. i nudged steve and nodded there way. After a few seconds we hear "no!" making everyone look at them without them even noticing"F.R.I.D.A.Y. take a picture and save it to 'peter's first love'" i whispered to my watch smiling at the thought that peter now has a boyfriend. Nat looked at me with a look silently saying 'did you take a picture you little bitch' i nodded thanking god that i remembered to do so or she would've killed me.

Harley's POV

after the movie finished i heard light snores letting me know that peter fell asleep on me. I smiled at the thought and kissed the top of his head before falling asleep myself.

~~

i hope you enjoyed this chapter also don't kill my ideas pop at random times but i will try to update every day :) feel free to comment your thoughts no hate please.

Peace <3