Part 13

HelloOoO I'm baaaaack :))

Enjoy! :)

~~

Peter's POV

I can't believe dad he can't just let me do something I want to do, like, I don't know what he has against Harley and quit frankly I don't care. I like Harley, a lot and my dad just hijacked my date with him.

I quickly ran to my room tears welling in my eyes. I pushed the door open and went to my bed getting under the blankets ad putting my face in the pillow. After a few minutes I heard the door open and felt someone sit on the bed "go away" I mumbled into and the pillow "no can do, love" I lifted my face from the pillow and there he was in all his glory. I hugged him tightly while he wrapped his arms around me hugging me back. he pulled me to his lap and I put my head on his shoulder "I can't believe him" I said lifting my head "he had the best intention" he said, while I looked at him blankly "so you're siding with him now" I crossed my arms "i'm not siding with anyone, im just telling you, you can't be mad at him he did it in the best intention" he said putting his hand on my cheek. I slapped his hand away and scoffed then i got of off him and ran to the elevator I could hear his faint voice calling me, but I didn't listen. I got to the elevator "Take me to the roof, please" I said to the ceiling "are you sure, Peter. you should just talk to them not hide from them" said the A.I rather softly "thanks, Fri, but I don't need this right now. Just take me to the roof, please" I pleaded already feeling the tears welling up in my eyes "as you wish" she said then I felt the elevator start moving.

Harley POV

i called after him but he didn't stop running then he got to the elevator  called out to F.R.I.D.A.Y "where's Peter?" panicked was visible in my tone as i asked the A.I who answered almost immediately " he requested going to the roof and i suggest you bring something warm" "thanks, Fri" i grabbed one of my hoodies and ran to Dr.strange who was reading in the common room "hello, Mr.strange can, pleeeease, make 2 hot chocolates and teleport them to the roof, pleeeeeease? also, can you ,like, make a portal from the roof to peter's room i'll tell you when,ok? and don't tell anyone" I pleaded "of course, kid" he said a bit confused, but I didn't have time to explain "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU"i screamed running to the elevator "Fri, take me to the roof, quickly". I hopped out of the elevator and saw peter he was sitting on the edge his feet dangling off the building he was shivering and hugging himself. I silently walked towards him and sat down next to him "go away" he sniffled "no, you're my boyfriend which means i'll be here for you in the bad and good times " I said side hugging him "love, you're freezing" I pulled away from the hug and forced the hoodie I brought over his head and he sighed in defeat putting his arms through it "thanks" he mumbled "it's just I can't believe my dad just spied on me and my boyfriend" he added looking at me i saw the tears in his eyes i hugged him again this time he wrapped his arms around me too "he did it to protect you, Pete." I said looking down ashamed "from what"he exclaimed raising his voice frustrated "from me, peter" I said in the same tone " I was a player I played with guys' feeling he was trying to protect you. He didn't want you getting hurt" I added quieter looking at my hands "well, too bad beacause I won't listen, Harley, I don't care I like you way too much i'm in too deep to leave now" he said holding my hand and looked up at him and we both smiled at eachother and just in time a portal opened I grabbed the two hot chocolates handing one to peter "thank youuu" I said before the portal closed "oh my god you really are unbelievable, Harley Keener" peter said kissing my cheek before taking sip of his chocolate "oh no you're not getting away this easily" I grabbed him by the waist and pulled him to my lap planting kisses allover his face before going for his lips. I kissed his lips passionately "we're probably gonna fall and die so how about we go back to your room" I said pulling away "nooo, I don't want to face my dad right now." he pouted "then you're in luck 'cause I asked a certain wizard to portal us to you're room" I smirked feeling proud of myself "thank youuu, you're the best" he said hugging me "I know" I said wrapping my arms around him "shut up".

We portal-ed back to Peter's room and cuddled on Peter's bed "ok, can i say one thing, baby you look so fucking cute in my hoodie" i said look at the boy on my chest he looked up "really?" he chuckled "yeah though i'd prefer you without it" i said making him slap my chest "I don't know how I got this lucky" peter said sighing "face it, tiger....you just hit the jackpot" I said pulling him closer to me.

~~

did y'all see what i did there ;D also I just got an idea for MJxShuri to happen so should I do it. If yes it would be in like three chapters :))) i hope you enjoyed this chapter feel free to comment your thoughts, but no hate please.

Peace<3