🌊WISH 1🌊

I hate my name. Typically, cliche, unremarkable common used name.

'PRINCESS'

Must be because, I found it the most improper name for someone who came from a broken family.

They got divorce when I was 5, and my mom left me with dad, with her words engraved on my brain 'Take her, I don't want her in the first place.' --- So basically now I am left with my abusive dad and unfairytailed unprincessy life!

Well, what I mean from abusive dad, is YES! you know like punching me, kicking, hurting me physically. Though because he wants me to participate in an illegal fight for money. No wonder mom left --- to speak with that woman, she didn't even bring me, tsk! She's worse than dad. Atleast this abusive piece of creation still takes care of me in some way.

So what's to lost? Instead of staying kind, innocent, fragile, hoping someday my fate will drastically change and be treated nice like my name suggest, I changed first.

And yep I do illegal fighting under the name of Void.

One thing about me, I am an annoying-carefree-arrogant-prick inside my head, but I am aloof, cold, arrogant prick outside. Maybe because by my lack of social interaction, since dad scares them off saying I don't need friends.

Oh so you're some kind of gangster? Why don't you run away home and get away from your crap father? or beat the crap out of your father with your gangster skills?

First, he's was once a gangster too. Second, he's stronger than me. Third, even though he is abusive he still gives me food (who doesn't love food?) Fourth, the moment I step out of the house without any permission from him I get punished (grounded with additional torture.) Fifth, I am skilled, but i can't just escape a number of skilled butlers and guardians that's roaming the house 24/7. Why do I know this? Why of course ~ experience. :">

And lastly, is this secret library I accidentally discovered that is connected to my room in a secret passage. The house has a lot of secret rooms and passages

You see this aloof/annoying, cold/carefree, and arrogant prick person happens to love reading. Illegal fights has somehow been my way of escaping my upside-down, messed-up world. But it's in reading books where I truly felt I am free.

So one night in the underground illegal site, I was having a friendly toxic exchange of words with the leader of the top group. We happen to click on hating each other --- Cold arrogant clashes to playful arrogant is not a good mix.

While throwing off our friendly banters, the old hag arrives (father) I know old hag means old lady, but he acts like one unhappy old lady after all. He stupidly challenged the group, because he stupidly thought I was flirting with the guy. Of course I wasn't, I don't know how to flirt in the first place.

And yeeey! Now I'm gonna be fighting with the group. Not dad but me, he told me to take responsibility and that this should taught me a lesson not to flirt. Again, I wasn't, who will I practice flirting with, the butlers and guardians? --- now that's actually an idea -- a bad one to be precise. There are even butlers and guardians guys around my age but they have this 'do anything stupid I'll tell boss' aura on them, so nope not gonna do it. And the very fact that they are forbidden to talk with unnecessary things with me -- so back to the main topic, where were we? Ahh yeah...

GAH! This old hag never thinks, he lacks strategy! All he cares is money, as long as there is kaching kaching he goes. Though I'm not much of a strategist also

*GUILTY drops on head.*

I am not a weak fighter, I'm good in martial arts, and some weapon handling, of course all credits to the torturous training.

Insert my Deep Secret 'Patiently waiting for the old hag to die'

BUT! I am an independent fighter, I don't have a group, so I was like courting death and signing my marriage contract with death when the challenge was made. Ah, I think it's this aloof/annoying, cold/carefree, arrogant prick's end. Yes, I happen to love to call myself stuffs. Maybe it's an effect of not having actual friends.

I am not scared, and I am not stupid. So I know enough to not back out or else I'm dead. But it's the top group we're talking about! They are not called the top group for nothing, so I'll either escape this crap, having permanent injuries or my literal end.

I am atleast now preparing myself for my demise. Now within my secret sanctuary, 'the secret library' I say goodbye and read my last story.

So, I encountered this big interactional book named 'Royal Love Gamble.' I'm not really interested in the genre, 'romance' --- well can't blame, 17 years old me is inexperience in love, who to blame? 'THE OLD HAG' but what keeps me reading is the touch of fantasy, and the style of the book.

You see, you choose your own path, it's like a game. So the protagonist, or the so called 'Heroine' Shanna Castellar, has a goal to capture some Royal or Noble dudes heart. If you as a reader failed on your decisions, meets a bad ending for the Heroine. 'Heh!' (I'll use this as a sign of my sarcasm) her bad ending are either exiled from the kingdom of Ricqueza, banned from the kingdom of Ponzana or slavery, NOT-THAT-BAD-OF-A-CRAP.

While the 'Villainess' Mistletoe Wyvern, a spoiled annoying arrogant brat, 'typical of a villainess' always gets the bad end. Some paths are totally her fault for bullying the Heroine, but on some paths she takes the blame of some cannon fodders doing, and she have one end no matter what path the Holy Brocomoli Heroine takes --- DEATH.

I'm feeling nostalgic, 'death huh' it's about time. I think I may be encountering death now. As I finished the last path (I tried all path) I sighed and closed the book, returning it to the shelves.

Oh I am so prepared to die.

But my pretty pretty corner of eyes happen to catch something inviting. It's a big book, bigger than that Royal Love Gamble crap, on the upper part of the shelf, I skimmed the title, and in white bold letters read 'WISH'

If I totally have a wish, definitely a new life and of course a new name! Princess heh! Who in the world loves that crappy name? *vomits blood*

I glance at my wristwatch, and it happens I still have an hour and a half for the fight. Well one more story won't be bad right? Anyways I'm dying.

I kinda reach for it, and by the love of all my haters, I tripped, and I hit the shelves, and the book 'WISH' fell, and my head hurts. And I don't know, I felt my cheeks connect to the cold ground, and something sticky in my head. I dare touch it, and my visions are getting blurry, but I was pretty sure it's red.

Slowly by slowly, I felt my grip on consciousness loosing. Holy Brocomoli! Am I dying?! I AM DYING!

No no NO! NO noooo! I was prepared to die but not this way! Gang fight is an acceptable death, but a book! A BOOK?! No! I will not die like this! This is somehow infuriating! Crap! Drat! Shit! NO!

Wait..

I opened my eyes slowly, and a pair of orbs met my own. At least before my eyes fell down on her maid attire. "Lady Mistle? Lady Mistle is awake!" she shouted. Wait what?! "What's my name?" she looked at me, wide-eyed, with a mix of I came out of a UFO asking such stupid questions.

"Mistle?" I frowned. "My real name stupid."

Princess Krueger, it's Princess Krueger. Now tell me, what's my name *glares at maid* even on my incredulous question she still answered though.

"P...Princess" she stopped, as she breathed, unsure to continue, or I don't know maybe that's it --- i sigh. Even though I hate the name, but it doesn't change the fact that it's me.

.

.

.

.

.

"Princess Mistletoe Wyvern" she suddenly blurts out.

wait what? ... YOU GOTTA BE FREAKING KIDDING ME?!