🌊WISH 16🌊

There is a bad feeling inside me. A very very very bad feeling.

Maybe because today is my first day in Aptorian Academy. Another reason would be - the hidden villain is transferring at the academy. In which obviously in the original plot, he doesn't even exist until the secret love interest.

And another reason I can think of, this will be the first time I will be meeting another horrifying love interest.

The Prince of Ponzana - Ryallknov.

But no, that's not the only reason why I feel bad. What's worse is --- I don't know what it is.

"Mistle" my attention snap back to my current state, sitting in the carriage with brother, on our way to the Academy.

"Yeah?" I croaked out nervously.

This may be the last time I would be able to act like this. You see, I opened up my emotions to brother, a part to Noscere and Kite. Wendyll, we rarely talk, but maybe a little since considering he's always with Kite. France yes - Art, errr in a way yeah, I always ended up breaking my act with his playful annoying attitude.

But with other outside that circle, I'm the witch, the ice witch. The heartless ice witch. The mean heartless ice witch.

I really felt nervous! I am educated but I never went to school on my past life, just home-schooled so I could focus more on training. Which I found out living in this fantasy world that my former skills are still lacking, and in which I gladly filled in the past years.

"You'll be okay" brother smiled as he transferred beside me and flipped me so my back is facing him. And did what he always do, tie my hair in braid.

"Thanks..." I murmured lowly in his comfort. Will I really be okay? I don't know, especially this bad feeling that's continually stirring inside me.

I was busy looking out, when I notice that the population increases. Our carriage is getting near towards a huge wall. Huge to the point that it blocks you from the sight inside.

Though there is a big banner that gives you the idea of what's inside. It reads 'Aptorian Academy'

Aptorian Academy is the barrier between the kingdom of Ricqueza and Ponzana.

Our carriage was stopped by a guard and he talked with our coachmen. I don't know, I was busy calming myself from my unknown misery, and before I knew it. The carriage stop.

I breathed deeply as I step out the carriage, letting my cold mask enveloped me. The story officially starts, this is not a game anymore, I will survive this!

Though I almost forgot to keep my act when the scene greeted and a fresh breeze of air passed me. The buildings is not advance as on my former life, but it is exquisite! Seriously beautiful that when the rays of the sunshine hits the concrete in create the effect of a sparkling diamond.

Though diamond don't 'shine'

Aside from that, the place is luxurious with green lushes, and different color of flowers with it. And there were different kind of butterflies that passes by. In a distance I saw a stream of water, than also seems to shine that it gives me the impression that it is crystal clean.

The place is ---- magical!

"Miles!" I automatically turned my head when I heard that someone called my brother's name. It's his friends. It's not so shocking actually, wherever we go, Miles seems to have a good impression on everybody.

"Come with us! We're going to the hall for the opening ceremony" one of them called out, completely blinded that I'm just beside my twin.

Miles shifted his weight and he turned towards me. I held his gaze. His eyes were filled with concerns and doubts of leaving me alone, but I can tell that he wants to go with his friends, but if he does, he'll have to go alone, since - let's just say me and his friends aren't on good terms.