🌊WISH 6🌊

I woke up on my room that day. They told me the prince personally carried me to the room. And stupidly after that, the prince Kite actually pays his visit more frequently.

It's bothering me really, I couldn't concentrate on my training and I really can't understand the books in the library lately cause he's there watching -- he's been dedicated on tailing me every time he visits. It's pretty annoying!

I don't have a freaking idea why he is torturing me with his actions. Plus, because he's there, the devil is also there - It's so not freaking cool. What on earth did I freaking do to make them act this way?!

So yesterday I asked Mr. Gruffman (my elemental private teacher) to move our practice somewhere private. Thank Heavens, he seemed to understand me. So now were on the ocean to have the training, and --- it would be convenient since we are near the water.

Oh, I said ocean right? Yes, I said it right.I n this small boat and surrounding us is mass of water. Though we are not far from the shore cause I can still see it. But if I were the former Mistletoe, this would probably freak me out knowing I don't know how to swim.

Though thinking back it was Sir Gruffman who freaked out on the idea of training in the ocean. I don't know why he founds it that terrifying, but I was able to convince him at the end. Only if I will keep it from everybody.

You could guess I keep it very well since now we are literally here.

"Today we will focus more on controlling the element" he begins. I lock my attention to him, forgetting about the weird prince and his devil guardian. - Isn't it always about controlling the element? I mentally rolled my eyes.

"We will be manipulating the water to let us breath underwater, paving a way for air for us. But first I guess I should teach you how to swim."

Oh, Mr. Gruffman actually knows Mistletoe can't swim, because he has been her instructor for like years. So he was with her often than with her family to be true. But not actually spending that much time since the girl never really pays attention.

"Calm down first, breath in, then breath out. As we jump in the water don't struggle---"

GAH! I know how to swim! I sat down on the corners and shifted my weight as I lay down, welcoming the water in my back as it engulfs me. Ahhh this is freedom. as I swim upwards and made myself float.

"Lady Mistle!" Gruffman freaked out, as he hurriedly jumped in the water thinking to save me. But then when he realized seconds later that I am actually floating and not drowning he calmed down.

His eyes wide-open though. "W..when did you learn how to swim Lady Mistle?"

"I just followed your instruction Sir" I badly lied, he!he!, I didn't even let his instruction finish. He didn't seem to believe me, but he moved on.

"Okay so, what we will do is pretty hard, but I am confident you could last a minute since you were training your stamina and physique these past few days, and oh, we will not get too far away, there are dangerous creatures underwater."

.

.

20 minutes later

.

.

We are still underwater, Sir Gruffman was following me pretty impress that I already lasted 20 minutes for my first time. I am pretty impress too! I mean come on, this things are pretty simple.

Or do I have a cheat because I came from another world? Who knows, but right now, the sight in here is to die for! I just want to become a mermaid at the moment.