🌊WISH 15🌊

Shenna moved to the kingdom of Ponzana? The Ricqueza's former healer. --- why? --- why do I got this very bad feeling? What happened?

I started to gnaw on my nails forgetting about my NK, still watching the intersection that the four boys have gone too. I feel like I had done something I shouldn't.

Like there is something I had done that resulted very bad.

What is it?

Then I felt a warm air near my ears and --- "Hello my princess"

I suddenly turned and slapped the person who whispered, but he catch my hand goodly, grinning.

"Would you please stop doing that?!" I hissed seeing an unfamiliar appearance, but I know it's him. And it's so unnerving how he calls me 'my princess, or princess' really. It freaks me out like he knows my secret - gah stupid title!

"Awww, I miss you too..." He cooed, and I almost slapped my hands to my face. I didn't though, my hands are occupied with my NK's, can't waste them. And the other he caught it --- I pulled it back harshly.

"When will you die you bastard?" I frowned as I remember my NK's, started eating and trying to walk away from this irritating villain fiend!

"Someday, but not now. Marry me my princess, ditch the prince." My frowned morphed deeper as I stared at him unbelievably. This is not the first time he suggested something like this, but every time he does, it never fails to annoy me.

Sure, I can ditch Kite, but ditch Kite to marry him? Hah! He gotta be kidding me?!

"Stop calling me your princess Art, I am not, and I will never marry you, you fiend!" I hissed irritated, but his grin just displayed wider.

"The name is Ros" he playfully defended his disguise. Though I admit he's good at it too.

He keeps pissing me oftenly since last year, he is not the crown prince anymore, it's now France --- the thing I am very afraid of, crap.

He told them he found out that he lost his ability to reproduce due to the accident years ago, and retreated to the throne. Just like in the story. That's the creepiest thing that happened last year.

"Did you really lost your ability to reproduce?" I suddenly blurted out of the blue.

He laughed and pulled my hips close to him as we continued to walk, I frowned deeper, I never thought I could frown deeper than deeper heh!

"Of course no, how can I give you a child?" What crap! Arrrgh!

"Why did you pass the throne, you stupid moron?!" I hissed lowly aware of the commoners around. Now that France is the crown Prince, the war is a possibility - BIG TIME!

"Why of course, so I could have time with you" gross!

"Or do you want me to take it back? Do you want to be a queen someday?" I ignored him, but no I don't wanna be. That's why I will make sure Kite will fall for Heroine while avoiding my death flags.

"Personally. I don't want you to be the kingdom's queen. It's a lot of responsibility, but you can be my queen my princess - marry me?"

Deciding I didn't heard that, I stupidly express my great annoyance. "How is that, that you know when I am in this freaking town?! and care more to annoy!"

The corner of his lips pulled up in both direction as a cheshire smile made it's way in. "You've got a pattern my princess, it isn't that complicated to guess."

I pulled myself away from his grip and failed miserably before answering. "You think that excuse would buy you fiend? Hah! I visit this town randomly!" He thinks he could fool me with some utter poop excuses? Pattern my ass!