🌊WISH 39🌊

So I just found out I have been in coma for a month. Which is mind blowing, considering the years I spent as Mistletoe.

Checking myself in the front mirror of the car, I smiled at the familiarity.

It's seems a long time since I wear this heavy of a make up. Then I put on my half phantom mask.

"Are you sure about this Princess? You could just not do it - it's suicide." my father who happens to sit at the back declare.- Oh wow! it was like the last time, he was the one who push me in his so called 'suicide'.

"Shut up old hag" I teased.

"Huh..what?!" he sneered as I hurriedly went out the car and sauntered away! Heh! heh! So me and my father have a better relationship now. Though I couldn't explain to him how I know since there is no secret library in my room.

We tried to find it, but it was nowhere. But I swear, it was oh so there! How can it magically disappear right? Or maybe some things are just left unexplained ...

My eyes fixated on the signage of the entrance of the underground fight. 'DIMENSION' ... huh .. that's nostalgic.

"Is that true?" my head snapped to one of the door's guards when he chatted with his fellow guard.

"Yes, there is a rematch between the Royals and Void."

"A rematch between the fight that didn't happen?"

"Hahaha! funny right? Well I don't know if it's true, but that definitely is the rumor, what do you think?"

"I don't know, I hadn't seen Void and the leader of the Royals since last month."

Wew, who knew man could be a gossiper too.

Lifting my chin, I compose myself to hide my emotions. Then I walked towards them, and fake a cough. "*ehem* excuse me gentlemen, do you still need to know my identity so I could enter?" I said coldly.

Their eyes widened when they saw me.

"V..Void!"

"N..No! come in!"

They funningly stuttered (that is, if 'funningly' is a word, but I guess it is now, since I already used it.)

"Thank You" I smiled then entered.

"Huh?!" I heard them react.

Ooops ... I forgot I am Void, they know me as the cold fighter. It seems like I lost my touch, he! he! that slipped!

I went down the dark tunnel of stairs that was only litted up by low lights. Before I reached the main site, the underground.

There were a lot of people. And all of them are murmuring about the authenticity of the rematch. I really couldn't blame them considering what happened. They must have lose their money on nothing, geez ...

The weird opening song started to play.

"Ahh, so you already woke up"

A familiar tone of playfulness spoke besides me. I didn't turn to see who - I already know who ... and besides, that stupid red robin-like masked I see in my peripheral. Who else has that here?

"So you miss me already?" I spat back in cold arrogance.

"Ohhh.. look who's back. I just stated that you woke up, and yet your arrogance seems to assume that I miss you."

I smirk and lifted my two fingers that is stick together. Between it, a piece of paper, only not as neat as it was before. --- "Considering how you broke in to just give this."