🌊WISH 2🌊

Crap! Okay I take it back! I'm fine with dying by a book! Why am I in this freaking villainess body?! Mother of all my haters, I take it back! Book is an acceptable cause of death! It's not complaining but it is really!

Why? WHY? you are seriously asking WHY?! This... The fact that this girl is a villainess, and the fact that she is annoying, spoiled, and arrogant! Heh! I know I'm an arrogant myself, but but BUT...!

Okay, I admit! It's because I know the end path of this crap character! D-E-A-T-H! I will just stupidly die again! I'm raging in anger!

Okay calm down Princess, calm down, CALM THE FREAKING CRAP DOWN! *breathes breathes* you are still Princess, you do fight illegally, yes, yes you're Void, the Almighty Void, look at yourself in the mirror, see you're still Princess, the Almighty Void in illegal fighting, there is absolutely nothing to freak out about --- CRAP! I DEFINITELY DOESN'T LOOK LIKE PRINCESS OR VOID ANYMORE! *breathes* *breathes*

At first I thought it was just a sick joke, but when I glance at this freaking mirror, realization hit me like a wrecking tidal wave. A really big, tall and destructive one that could wipe out the existence of modern buildings.

The long-light-blue almost touching to silver hair that reaches to the upper butt, this deep-blue-eyes, this white soft skin - IS-NOT-ME! - This description fits MISTLETOE WYVERN OF THE 'ROYAL LOVE GAMBLE' I JUST FINISHED REAAADING! Crap! *breathes* *breathes*;

While Princess is freaking out in her inside, she was somehow completely cold and composed on the outside -- while staring at the mirror already for hours.

The maids inside her room doesn't know what to do. They are staring at her in horror, waiting for her to snap, and shouts at them like she actually do. But can't believe seeing their Young Lady in a calm and compose look. SO-NOT-HER!

And another weird thing for them. Mistletoe is hyperactive, she moves a lot, she's a total chaos, that's why she needs a minimum of three maids for her room, in order to keep it organized. But --- She's not moving around, which is new!

Mistletoe Wyvern is 10 at the moment, it means that the storyline will start 6 years from now. Looking at her bandage head, memories of Mistletoe Wyvern flooded Princess's mind.

She was on her elemental private class, while throwing tantrums, Mistletoe is lazy as a potato crap, she doesn't want to practice.

"I am a princess! I am strong enough, I don't need practice anymore, who can beat me?" heh! she's not good at all, she's a walking disaster, though I must admit, and I am utterly surprise to find that she's not at all stupid. Incase she is smart, BUT SHE IS NOT USING HER BRAIN RIGHT! Still that makes her a klutz!

She knows the fundamental, the feeling, the flow, the needed connection and still, at her age, and years of training, all she could do is create a mini splash of water from her small palms, nevertheless, she is extremely proud over it.

Remembering that she did bully the poor Wendy Tifon during a Tea Party, splashing water on the face of the girl. But forgetting that the girl was later on saved by Hayashen Brackenburry.

So, now that she's having her crazy annoying tantrums. Her instructor Sir Gruffman, got angry and somehow already wants to give up. He made himself comfortable sitting on the stone chair with hands both on his face, elbows on the stone table.

If only she's not the Princess of Wyvern, and the fiance of the crown prince, he would give up and leave this annoying and arrogant princess. He would better be spending time with a child who listens to his instructions. A child who would show improvements.