🌊WISH 7🌊

I slowly blink my eyes as an unfamiliar ceiling met my vision.

I'm still alive? - I looked around the place, and just as I sat down two boys and one girl in a maid attire entered the room. Oh crap.

"Oh, you're awake"

I became alert at the moment. The last time I remembered he was choking the air out of me. I watch him stride towards me in a casual manner. How could he do that? He almost killed me! I'm freaking on edge. I know better not to fight with him anymore. I know I'll lose, though it is painful to accept, it is --- but he could control almost all the element!

The girl in the maid attire walk towards me, handing a cup, and inside the cup is a green liquid something like that. It looks gross.

"Drink this Young Lady, this can help your condition" I squint my eyes, my condition? - Well, I don't really know if this green yucky liquid can save me from my death flags!

"You're high in fever" France squeaked in a low adorable voice, that I almost want to forget he could kill me six years from now.

My eyes traveled back to Art and he is staring at me badly like 'drink it or else...' - he's really scary! I sighed as I slowly accepted the cup and took a sip.

Just as the taste hit me, I almost want to vomit - the taste is more yucky than its appearance! I shoved the cup back to the maid in utter disgust.

"What is that"

"It's a mixture of herbs, I understand it doesn't taste that good, but it will help you get better Young Lady" the maid explained as she tried to hand me the so called herb-medicine again.

"No I don't want to take another sip of that!" I cried in disgust as I tried to ignore the scary presence of Art.

I'd rather die than drink that!

"B..but this will---" the maid tried to explain again when Art butted in.

"Get out of here Lira and France, I'll handle this brat, now give me that cup" my eyes widened. Will he kill me for good?

I notice the shift in the atmosphere and the emotion displayed on their faces. It instantly hit me he's now using his dark magic.

Without any questions, the maid who in turned to be Lira handed the cup, and she got out the room with France like it was an absolute command.

"Will you use dark magic on me to make me drink that?" I composed myself hard not to show that I am actually scared.

"If I could, I would" he spat harshly as he handed me the cup.

I stared at the cup internalizing what I've heard. 'If I could, I would' does that mean he couldn't use his dark magic on me? - the answer is bright as the sun - yes he couldn't. --- Why? --- Now that's the question.

"Will you kill me?" I ask seriously and watched him scowl.

"If I thought of killing you, I already would have stupid"

Now something is really wrong. How can he use multiple abilities? Dark, Water, Earth, Air. The thought made me shiver.

"Hey I'm talking to you, drink." he said annoyed at my sudden trance.

I moved back a little on the bed. "No, it taste horrible, I don't want it."

He squinted his eyes. "You would regret it if you would not." I gulped, he's actually giving me a death threat!

"Would you kill me?"

"I had all the opportunity when you where unconscious, how many times do I have to repeat myself to you that?!"