🌊WISH 28🌊

"WHY ARE YO---mmmppphh!" agghhh! stupid princes! invading my room, and invading my privacy!

"Shut up" the silver-eyed prince murmured sinisterly as he pressed his palms against my mouth harshly. And oh, did I also mention that he pinned me to the wall? And his eyes is inches apart from my own.

First it was just Art and now him?! From all people him?! - Shut up?! hah! shut up?! After he surprisingly went in my open window?!

So Mistletoe, why was your window open? Well I am sorry if I let fresh air in! It's not like I expected someone to take it as an opportunity in! The characters in this book is so freaking creepy!

I'd expect Art, okay --- Art! but him?! HAH! WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING?!

I am planning to move to another dorm. No, they could still find me for sure, so - i should just install security ahhh! No use, where would I find those here?!

Squinting my eyes on him, he took off his hands off me slowly. I didn't say anything, I just gritted my teeth while waiting for myself to calm. He took steps backwards to put distance between us then cross his hands as he studied me.

My eyes squint more, if anyone will see this I am for life doomed. He has a fiancee! I have a fiancee! (not that I like it but...) he's in my room!

I scoffed lowly. "So you're just gonna look at me, after breaking in my room" I never expect him to be that creeper. He didn't reply, he continued to study me.

Geez, seriously?

"You knew" he finally said in certainty. I have a clue what grave thing he is saying.

"Knew what?" I hissed playing innocent, as I walked towards my still-opened-window and closed it.

"That the prince of Magente can wield dark magic" my eyebrow lift a little bit despite being able to foresee this happen. When they both turned to me at the fighting field - I knew ...

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb with me Mistletoe"

"Art wield fire, you said it yourself, how can he wield dark at the same time?"

"Shouldn't I be the one asking that? You spend more years together with him. You knew, you warned me before the fight how dangerous he is." this part is half truth, yeah his dark magic is dangerous, but the other one I think is more dangerous. Considering how he can manipulate space.

"So, you're going to report this?" I give up playing dumb. I knew for certain that it will just not work. He is persistent, and plus he is a hundred percent sure of what he is saying, without even a .01% of doubt.

Both his eyebrows lift a bit as a reaction. "Why would I do that? He saved me." this time I am not playing dumb ---

"Huh? what do you mean?"

"Someone tried to manipulate me to kill him by dark magic. He saved me by nulling the effect with his own dark magic" I scoff mentally. By the sound of what he said, Art did not save him, Art saved himself. But oh who really knew! he have a 'humungous' heart.

"So, why are you spewing this all to me?"

His stance turned serious as he utter the next words. "He didn't save you from the dark. How did you fight the dark yourself without even consumed by it a bit? is that your other capabilities?"

In an instant my stance turned defensive. I readied for the possible thing that will happen. There is something wrong with his statement.

If he was being consumed by dark, how on earth at that moment he had also felt the dark encircling me. The first time I felt the dark, it was faint. So faint that it is not recognizable if you will not dig it deeper. So how? No ... Wait ...