🌊WISH 8🌊

"The crown princess" he grinned and I kept silent in fear of his sudden sinister aura. No joke, his aura right now crawls in my skin uncomfortably. --- "Right, we could use you" he planned out loud as he laughed darkly.

"H..hey, what are you thinking?" I asked a stutter.

"I have a good plan" he smiled then he told me.

.

.

.

"That's absurd!" I cried throwing both my arms in the air. He told me, he would send me back to Ricqueza, if I agree to act and go with the flow he planned.

First, I was kidnapped.

Second, they found me.

Third, they saved me.

Fourth, they bring me back to Ricqueza.

Fifth, Ricqueza is now in debt to Magente.

"No it's not" he defended.

"Our kingdom is not on alliance!"

"That's why! This could be the start of the alliance." I shivered at the thought. I could not believe it! The Magente and Ricqueza together with Ponzana is suppose to have a war if Heroine cross paths with France!

Though Art's plan is not bad - really not bad that it makes it bad.

He might be faking it. Compared to Ricqueza and Ponzana, Magente is a wide kingdom that can take the two kingdom as their own. But Alliance? Just alliance? Isn't that suspicious?!

Why is the story so off-the-script?! It makes it hard for me to know what will actually happen next. My only chance of survival is the knowledge I have from the book. - but now that it change, it is useless and unpredictable!

"Are you being honest with this alliance you're saying?" he nodded.

"Hah! Bit Sir Gruffman saw you! And he knows you didn't actually save me" I snorted when I remembered my instructor.

He just grinned. "If you would defend us, what can his testimony do?"

Crap ... He's got a point. Oh I hope I will not regret my decisions, and I hope this change will not backfire to me. I know it's not just my change, it's also Art's, he's just not aware like me.

.

.

A Day After

@RICQUEZA

.

.

"Mistle!" I froze shocked when my twin Miles embraces me the moment he saw me enter the throne room. O---kay? Is my ship/submarine actually working?

"H..hi brother..." I have never been so dazed my whole life. I don't know what to do.

"We were so worried about you, especially when Sir Gruffman said you were kidnapped by the Magente's, how did you even got there? And -------" he continued rambling while I took my time observing the surroundings.

Okay so first of all. We are in the palace. Well because the crown princess is home! He he... I saw the King and Queen sitting in their throne while looking at me in relief as my brother attacked me with some words, Kite is beside them and he is worriedly staring at me too. --- Is it just my imagination, or he seems like he wants to run to me? Crap, why would he in the first place?

The devil Wendyll is on the corner just observing. And my mom and dad are now striding towards Miles for his interruption, but their faces painted relief.