🌊WISH 33🌊

"And death you will receive." All our heads turned to the familiar voice.

I gasped even though I have been expecting it already.

"Catalina..."

"Give me the soul sword." so this is all it's about. The soul sword.

"Where is Art? Where is Wendy? Shanna?" she scoffed as she waved a hand and three black mist appeared. After seconds the mist dissipitated, and formed into a cell instead. I watch each cell in pure horror...

The first cell laid Art, who is unconscious and totally battered. His whole body is soaked with his own blood.

The second cell have Shanna crying as usual as she begs her sister to stop.

And on the last cell have Wendy sat down calmly with her head down.

"What have you done to them?!" Ryallknov bellowed as he ran towards the cell of his fiancee.

"Wrong move prince" Catalina sneered and just at the moment Ryallknov's hand touched the black mist cell - the cell duplicated and made another for him.

Then Catalina turned to me. "Give me the soul sword or else your fiancee will be next." I stood there frozen. Stupidly Kite went in front of me.

"I don't care if you cell me, I'll just destroy it. But what are you saying? My fiancee doesn't have a sword... Wake up from your illusions!"

Catalina laughed cheerily as she snapped her hand and pointed at Kite, and in a flash, the black mist was on his way.

I watched the whole thing, as how the mist hit him, and transformed into another cell. I watched how she attacked brother next. I watched how France defended but failed as she attacked him next. --- I watch them all in their cells.

What's wrong with me? Why won't I move? --- MISTLETOE! MOVE!

Kite yelled in effort as he attacked the cell with his elemental. Catalina chuckled darkly. "That's no use prince, those aren't just cells, they drain you out of power."

I shivered as I took a deep breath. Of course I cannot move ... It's because I'm Mistletoe. She's a lazy potato crap, she's mean, she thinks she's high, but deep inside she's a scaredy cat. She runs away, so she won't do anything. She doesn't care who else can be hurt on the process.

I can't move as long as I'm Mistletoe.

Princess ... While Princess Krueger is scared, deprived, jailed, but she fights, she doesn't give up. She strives, she cares even though she don't let emotions bothers her.

That's right. I am not Mistletoe. All this time I have been scared of death because I think I am Mistletoe. I thought I am the villainess of the story I have read, and that will die in all paths. But no I am not. Even though I am in her body it doesn't change the fact who I am..

I am Princess Krueger....

And I should not be afraid of death. Hah! Why would I? --- I already died ...

Picking myself up from the ground. I faced Catalina with determination. "Catalina, who are you?" she turned to me in confusion.

"You don't have to do this. I understand why ... You're scared right? --- You know your fate like me." her eyes softened as i continued. "You just want to avoid death... Catalina whoever you are, I understand the feeling, we're both villainess, I --"

"What are you saying?!" her eyes turned sharp again as she became predatory.

Huh? I don't understand. I thought she's like me?