🌊WISH 14🌊

I lifted Miles' head to my lap to have a better view of him. I really feel bad for experimenting on him, but I needed to try it. He stared at me wide eyes because of the immense pain he felt earlier.

We are both panting exhausted

My three maids in the corner of the room stood there trembling. If I hadn't commanded them to stay, they probably by now went running to mom and dad to convey what happened.

It's true ... My hypothesis is correct ... I have found my other element.

We were on my room chatting and I ask Miles to attack me with his lightning. He freaked out at first of course. But I explained to him what I think happened at the Brackenburry's tea party.

He did attack me lightly at first, until I convinced him to do more. I told him I can heal myself if ever. He doesn't want to, but he's got a stubborn sister.

The moment his lightning hit my arm, a jolt of pain followed. I closed my eyes and remember the exact feeling I felt at the party.

The energy ....

I reach for it --- twofold reflection.

I opened my eyes when I heard Miles cry in pain, as he held his arm. The exact replica of where my arm hurts --- the difference is, his arm looks alright.

'It hurts!' he cried as he touch his arm protectively trying to soothe the pain.

Threefold reflection? I release another energy and tried to make the pain three-folds.

Miles' cries increased --- but so as the pain on my arm. Before I was able to retreat it, he already drop on the floor exhausted.

I smiled evilly. I have finally found my other element! I call this 'Multiplier Reflection' --- but there are flaws in this element of mine.

(1) I need to be attacked first

(2) When I increased the pain more than two-folds, so as my pain.

(3) It eats a lot of my mana and stamina so it drains me greatly.

And according to what he said during the party, Hayashen stop crying in pain when I lost consciousness.

(4) the reflection stops when I lost consciousness.

And I know one thing. The moment I healed my wound -- the pain in his arm also gone --- BUT.

(5) If the wound stays, I can create the reaction again to the person who made the damage. But the wound MUST stay, how hassle right?

(6) if I damage the wound made by someone on me so that I could prolong it, it would go null, for short -- DON'T.

Because of our expedition, we are now exhausted.

"How is this possible?" He asked lowly. "How can you have double element? ---- and what element was that?"

"I don't know, but please let's keep this as a secret" I purposely said that aloud so that my personal maids can hear it as I glance at them. They seem to understand as they simultaneously nod inspite their trembling state.

"I trust you brother" I said. I do ... I really do, for the first time in my life I have trusted someone. I kinda know Miles can be trusted. Just like how Heroine opened up to him and he kept things secret. He's a trustworthy person.

My death in him will only be the scene where he pushes me in the cliff to the water. And he didn't purposely done it --- if that will happen, I will still live since I know how to swim unlike that spoiled brat. I can't trust anybody else at the moment.