🌊WISH 17🌊

The moment I stepped in the room where royalties are gathered, my heart hammered violently.

Wrong, something is wrong.

I scanned the room. True that there are other faces that I am unfamiliar with, they must be the nobles from Ponzana, but amongst the unfamiliar faces stood two people that made my hammering heart stop for seconds.

If I am Princess my pale face would surely surface since I originally have a tanned skin, but Mistletoe is pale white - so it hid it well. Gathering my self I reached for Kite's arm and snaked mine, like I saw others do with their partners. I just needed a support to hold on to, cause I feel like losing consciousness any minutes.

Kite halted shocked from my sudden action, as he turned to look at me, then he smiled lightly. "Are you nervous?" he whispered.

Oh crap yes I am, my eyes still stuck on the two figures. The boy is busy speaking to someone and beside him is a girl who is clinging on his arms, joining the conversation.

"No, just uncomfortable" I lied, though didn't? I am really uncomfortable - my eyes still glued on the two persons. Kite seems to notice this as he followed my gaze.

"Oh, you found Ryallknov, the crown prince of Ponzana" he commented lightly that snap the third to the last string that holds me sane. My legs went jelly as I leaned my weight on Kite, and I breathed abnormally.

Why?

Kite got alarmed on my sudden action as he held my waist in place and turned to me concerned. "Are you okay?"

Mistletoe, get a snap of yourself!

"Yeah, just tired, you know the crown prince of Ponzana?" I replied lowly trying to calm my ragged breathing. "Met him once or twice." and that my fellow men, snap the other string.

In an instant, all my emotion went void, and I went numb. I was acting like a fool, but there's no time off it now. - I didn't tick because I recognize Ryallknov, I ticked because of the girl who is clinging on him.

Her brown wavy hair, yellow eyes, average skin, and other parts that I don't want to register cause it leads to one name. --- 'Shanna Castellar'

Why is she here?!

There is a possibility that it's not, but I am a hundred percent positive it's her. Why would a commoner like her, cling on a noble, much more that cold scary crown prince?! And on top of that, Kite have met Ryallknov once - or twice that I am unaware of.

"And that girl besides him?" I stood straight regaining my composure, as I stubbornly sealed all other emotions.

"I don't know, how about let's get to know that beautiful lady?" he offered, though I noted he called her beautiful.

I nodded as I let Kite dragged me towards the both. Just in time that we arrive, the one they are talking with left to talk to another noble. Ryallknov's eyes first falls on me, I watch him back blankly. Geez, his silver eyes are creepy! - and it seems like lost of life. - Then he notices Kite.

Kite smiled as he approached both, "Ryallknov..." he greeted the boy, my eye simply gaze at the girl, as also she simply gaze at Kite with interest. "Kite..."

Silence enveloped next, I just don't want to talk, Kite doesn't know what to say next, Ryallknov is clearly not intending to speak more. That's left with ---

"Ah! so I have finally met the crown prince of Ricqueza" she chirps lively, then her eyes turned to me before she smiled. "And you are?" --- I frowned while scrutinizing her. She seems genuine, her eyes spoke the truth, there are no hidden agenda behind it. She's just simply asking.