🌊WISH 20🌊

"Mistle I'm sorry..." I frowned upon hearing the word more than ten times since we bumped into each other. I am on my way back to my dorm as usual to prevent them, but this happened. GREAT!

"How many times do I have to tell you, I am not angry at you, and no, you didn't do anything or what, I just want to be alone okay?" I said annoyingly lengthening my strides.

"But you have been avoiding me since last week Mistle. Was it what happened at the royal gathering? - I was going to defend you but you walked out before I did"

True... I have been avoiding, but at the same time, during those minutes, he seemed okay about it. He was so wrap up with Heroine's attention. By now, he must have felt something for Heroine. Or is it a bad thing considering there's Ryallknov?

I sighed as I stop my tracks and faced him. "Look Kite, I'm really okay, what happened at that gathering doesn't bother me anymore okay?"

His blue eyes looked at me sadly as he reached for both my hands, and clasped it with his own warmly. "But it's bothering me, I feel like you are purposely avoiding me, and I can't help but feel like I did something wrong"

"Why would I avoid you?" I lied straightly. Oh geez, did I answer too fast?

"I..I don't know..." he replied confused. "But, one time on the halls when our eyes met, you directly turn around the corners"

"Kite, I was heading for that place..." Even though it bothers me, but maybe it's a good thing Wendyll isn't with him. That devil will sense my lies for sure.

You know what, I just don't want to get involve with any character in the story this times. May it be the Heroine, love interests, or others that make up the story --- Unless if I needed to interfere yes.. Yes...

I have noticed that my liveliness has vanished since the storyline begins also. Maybe it's the effect of knowing your end if ever the story goes smoothly with the plot.

"Are you okay?" His hand caressed my cheeks, and I automatically blushed at the action. Gah! Why does he have to be so sweet?!

"Y..yes I'm fine" crap... He smiled warmly that it made me want to cover my eyes. Just...so....bright.

"Can you eat with me later at dinner?" NO... I was suppose to say that but when I looked into his eyes, it sucked me and compelled me to do the most stupid thing. The plan was avoid right? Then why?!

"Yeah sure..." I am so crapped-up.

"I'll meet you later then, I have to go" he bid goodbye, but before he did leave. He leaned in and gave me a peck on my lips. My eyes widened as we both blushed, and he directly turn around and walked away with a grin on his face.

I tried moving my legs but it doesn't work. I brought a hand to my lips. Why does it have to be that soft?

.

.

5 minutes later

.

.

Gah! What is happening to me! It was just a peck, it didn't last long Mistletoe! It was just seconds, even milliseconds?! It isn't like the one Art did.

G..GAAAAAH! I shake my head harshly, getting more heated and embarrassed when I remembered the other one. That was like years ago!!! What the ???!

Realizing that I have stayed for the spot minutes, and everybody may it be commoner and nobles that have passed, look at me like I was crazy. Well I think I am getting really crazy!