♎ ένα ♎

Arley ran through the rainy streets of New York, passing among the people, without realizing he was lost, but he didn't care, he didn't care about anything anymore, Caroline had ruined everything.

"Damn bitch, I swear I will ruin her life, I will make her regret everything she did to me tonight!"  Arley shouted as he walked, inadvertently hitting a tall, shirtless man with an overall unbuttoned on one side, barefoot and with a bandage covering his chest, arm, and another covering his right eye.

"Hey daddy, look where you are going," said Arley as he bit his lip. The man stared at him and smiled slightly.

"Are you one of those who look at a person's appearance? Because several months ago I was a fat bald man," Hephaestus said while looking at the model's face. Arley was amazed by the beauty of Hephaestus, his three-day beard, his long dark hair, his dark amber eyes, his strong arms, he could see part of his abdomen since Hephaestus was not wearing a shirt under the overall.

Hephaestus was also stunned by the beauty in that mortal, his blue eyes, his freckles and freckled neck, his red nose and he did not care about the pink paint that stained his suit.

"Let's get married," Arley said without thinking.

"How stupid you are," Hephaestus said, and then continued walking until his silhouette was together with the people. Arley was quite annoyed at that comment, as all men fell for his beauty. But he would not give up.

***

Arley was in his room, his father and stepmother still not home from work, nor was his stepsister, Caroline. Just thinking about her name or saying it made him gag. Arley decided to take a bath and try to relax.

But the sound of the front door opening and Caroline's screams brought Arley back to that feeling of hatred.

"Arley, Arley come down here, brat !!" Caroline yelled. Arley simply ignored her and decided to go take a bath and get rid of that pink paint-stained suit. Caroline went up to Arley's room, without knocking on the door. Arley's cell phone rang, Caroline grabbed his cell phone and saw the notification, it was a message from his boyfriend. Caroline unlocked his cell phone and headed to Arley's boyfriend's chat. She smiled as she read the first two messages. I think it is better to end our relationship. I can't date someone of low status. Pink fagot.

Caroline left the phone on the bed with the chat open and left the room with a smile on her lips. Arley came out of the shower minutes later totally relaxed and with a towel tied around his waist, he grabbed his pajamas, which was on the floor, he put on a boxer, then the shorts and a short-sleeved shirt that he used as pajamas, he left the towel on a chair and walked to his bed.

He was surprised to see his phone on and even more surprised that he was in the chat of his boyfriend, he looked at the messages and the tears did not take long to come out of his blue eyes, he threw his phone against the wall and the screen of the phone broke, Arley burst into tears and covered his face with a pillow next to him.

<She has ruined everything for me, she has caused this, I have lost my partner, I will surely lose many of my other friends, including Dominik> Arley wished that his mother was by his side, that she had not died of cancer, he wanted a hug from her and listen to her sweet voice whispering to calm down, but it would not be possible, he had to accept it she was dead and now he had to live with his stepmother, who paid no attention to him, his stepsister, who treated him badly and his father, who for him did not exist, only Caroline. His father was very homophobic, as was his stepmother and Caroline, and if they found out the worst awaited him.

He heard footsteps approaching, along with the sound of a small metal hitting a larger piece of it, it was his father and he was not alone. The door swung open. Arley was scared, he had no one to help him. He was alone.