♎ δεκατρείς ♎

Arley walked the streets of New York, head down and hidden by his black hood. Despite the months that pass, they continue with the theme of the Pink Fagot. It was all over the Internet, it would never be erased, it would never be forgotten.

Arley was tired of it, having lost his job, Hephaestus, his dignity, his mother. He was tired of it, everything reminded him of that damn day.

<Surely Hephaestus felt ashamed of me, that's why he left me, though the youngest as a few tears fell from his blue eyes. It's Coraline's fault, not mine, hers ... only hers>, repeated the blonde while kicking cans of soda or beer.

<And my father ... the damn unhappy who abandoned me and was unfaithful to my late mother ... I mean, my mother was also unfaithful to my father ... but he started, he is the cause of my pain>, thought the minor as he walked down an alley.

"His fault, his fucking fault!" Arley yelled. He hit me, insulted me and humiliated me, but this will not end, I will take revenge and I will do it in the worst possible way.

***

"I knew that this mortal was not enough for you, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it," the goddess repeated as she pointed to Hephaestus and smiled, but was interrupted by the furious voice of the fire god, "Shut up little bitch, sure, you're not worth half a drakhmế !" Aphrodite frowned and slapped the god loudly.

"Does the truth hurt you, is that it?"

"You should be grateful that someone like me, decides to be with someone like you, we both know what is underneath those dirty bandages Hephaestus, I saw how you were before and I was the only one who loved you and accepted you as you are, Do you think that mortal would have loved you? "

"Maybe ... who knows? Maybe if I had trusted him and had shown him what's underneath these dirty bandages, he surely would have given me what you never gave me," Hephaestus said while smiling slightly.

"I gave you everything Hephaestus, love, joy, happiness ..."

"On the contrary ... you gave me pain, perhaps joy, you gave me sadness, loneliness, you made me feel disgusted with myself to such a point of hating me."

"I did it to make you stronger, look at you now!"

"You should hear yourself, you are ... you are disgusting, unpleasant, grimy, but you should already know that, go ahead and wallow like a pig that you are with Ares or with other gods," the god said of fire as he walked to Zeus's room.

Bad idea.

Hera and Zeus were arguing again, telling each other atrocities and throwing objects at each other. The god decided to get away from the place and go to his room.