♎ τρία ♎

Arley woke up a few minutes ago, he was crying inconsolably while Dominik tried to calm him down, but it was difficult.

"I don't want to go back to him," Arley said between hiccups.

"Well, I'd like you to move out for a while with me," Dominik said.

"But for that, my father should go to the judge and sign some papers ... I doubt my father ...".

"Show the judge the marks of what he did to you and everything he told you, also show him the bloody sheets and your father's belt," Dominik said as he stroked his best friend's hair. Arley nodded and hugged his best friend.

***

Hephaestus decided to return to Olympus and show Aphrodite that he was now different and that he would not be his. Upon reaching Olympus he found Athena sitting on the ground looking at the sky. He hadn't spoken to her since he tried to rape her, a long story, he felt pretty bad, so he decided to ignore her and enter the Olympus mansion.

"Who are you and what are you doing on Olympus?" Aphrodite asked. Hephaestus turned around, Aphrodite smiled slightly and grabbed the arm of the god. "Hephaestus my love ... you changed."

Hephaestus simply pushed her away and entered his room. The goddess was angry at the rejection of the god.

"What is your problem?" Aphrodite asked as she hugged Hephaestus from behind. "Do I ... do I not have the right to be with my husband?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. I don't have a wife." Hephaestus took Aphrodite's hands away from his body.

"Hephaestus! ... Zeus approved that ..."

"You didn't think that when I was a bald, deformed, scarred fat man."

"I loved you without caring about that."

"Of course ... you loved me so much that you insulted me and cheated on me with Ares ... you know what? ... let's forget this, go ahead ... you are free, you can wallow with any god or mortal you want." Hephaestus took from Aphrodite the golden belt he made for her.

Aphrodite shook her head and hugged the God, but he pushed her causing her to fall to the ground. Hephaestus passed by her side and whispered. "I will return to my room and you can have yours to do what you want.

"Aphrodite stood still, assimilating everything that just happened. She knew she deserved it. She knew that what she did was not right. She knew she had to get it back no matter what it took.

***

Apollo helped Arley carry his suitcases to his new room, Dominik was excited as his best friend was going to live with him for a while. Arley was in his world, thinking of Hephaestus.

<He called me stupid ... I ... I don't look at appearances ... do I?>

"Arley!" Dominik yelled as he touched Arley's shoulder.

"Sorry ... I was thinking of ... something."

"Don't worry ... I won't let your father get close to you," Apollo said as he touched the minor's shoulder. Arley smiled and whispered, thanks Greek Daddy. Apollo laughed and said goodbye to both of them.

Arley sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Dominik.

"Uhm ... do you think I look at appearances?"

"Why do you ask that?" Dominik asked.

"Hephaestus ..."

"Don't listen to what he says ... he's going through difficult times and ... well, he's ..." Dominik sat next to Arley.

"I understand ... but I will not give up ... I will make him fall in love with me and repent" Arley waved his hair. Dominik laughed and shook his head.