♎ πέντε ♎

Arley was in an appalling state, his face was covered in blood and wounds from the impact, his ankle was in an inhuman position, his sweatshirt stained with blood and torn in parts, just like the jeans. One of Arley's feet was exposed as one of the trainers flew off when he hit the truck.

The man who was driving the truck got out of it and approached Hephaestus. "Sorry sir," the man said. Hephaestus shook his head and looked at the man.

"It was the fault of the people who started humiliating him, they are the culprits and if Arley dies they will become murderers."

People watched the horrible scene, others with guilt and others crying, most of them teenagers in their school uniforms.

Minutes later the sound of sirens was heard, it was a police car, along with an ambulance behind, the piercing man ran out and the police did not waste a second to go after him.

***

Dominik upon learning that Arley was in the hospital and fell into a coma. He began to cry, Antonio ran down to the kitchen and found Dominik on his knees crying inconsolably and with his mobile phone on the floor.

"Dominik ... Dominik, what's wrong?" Antonio asked as he hugged Dominik. Apollo descended the stairs and approached them.

"What's wrong?"

"Arley ... he's in a coma ... he crossed the road without looking and a truck ..." Dominik said through tears.

"Let's go to the hospital first."

Dominik nodded, got up with Apollo's help, and they left the mansion. They entered the car, Dominik could not hold back the tears and began to cry inconsolably while Apollo hugged him. Dominik shook his head.

"What if he doesn't wake up and die? Derek, I don't want him to die, I don't want to, I don't ... no."

"That won't happen, he'll wake up," Antonio said.

***

<Why am I still here? I don't even know him> Hephaestus thought as he looked at Arley. Perhaps if he had intervened instead of keeping quiet, surely he would not be breathing through an oxygen mask or be in a coma. He sighed and walked around the room.

"Hephaestus?" A male voice asked that Hephaestus recognized instantly. Apollo. Dominik ran to Arley and hugged him.

"Hello," Hephaestus said dryly.

"What are you doing here?"Apollo asked.

"I was present during the accident and I had to accompany him," Hephaestus replied. Apollo smiled pervertedly. "No, stupid! I just ... agh, it doesn't matter, I'm leaving," Hephaestus said as he left the room.

"I have a theory ... I think Hephaestus is starting to like Arley."

"If he doesn't mind having sex with a corpse it doesn't matter," Dominik said through tears.

"Don't say that don't lose hope ... he will wake up sooner or later."