♎ έντεκα ♎

"Arley ..." Hephaestus said with a warning tone. Arley groped and kissed the god whenever the opportunity presented itself.

"Hephaestus ... I want you to" the minor could not finish his sentence since Hephaestus silenced him with his lips. Arley introduced his tongue and played with Hephaestus' tongue. Hephaestus knew what would happen if they continued and tried to separate from the minor, but he clung more and more to him, causing the god to stumble and fall to the bed.

Arley straddled him and began scanning every detail of his body.

<He's so perfect>, thought the teenager as he ran his hand through the worn bandages on the god's torso.

"Hephaestus ... What happened to your chest, arms, and face?"Hephaestus didn't answer, just shoved Arley off him, got up, and left the room without looking back.

***

Dominik was in the recording studio, recording his new song. He put on the studio headphones, walked to the microphone. He was quite nervous, he looked at Antonio and he gave a smile that caused Dominik a slight smile.

The music stopped suddenly, Dominik looked at Antonio and he motioned for him to approach them, Dominik left the headphones on a wooden chair that was next to the door and left the cabin.

"A man named Kevin is looking for you.

"Dominik looked confused at Antonio and left the room. He doesn't remember having any contact with a certain Kevin, the younger thought.

Dominik found Hephaestus leaning against the white wall and looking at a frame with a double-platinum disc. The singer cleared his throat calling the god's attention, he looked at Dominik and gave him a smile that surprised Dominik.

"What do you want?"

"Wait, how about a"how are you hot and sexy god"?"

"Don't waste my time, Hephaestus.

"Hephaestus sighed and said, "I came to tell you to ... tell Arley that ... I can't be with him ... it wasn't loved that I felt ... just ... relief that he had woken up and-" Dominik interrupted Hephaestus with a slap.

"You are callous, you are going to leave him like that all of a sudden, after having said a thousand times I love you, after all the kisses and the laughter!" The youngest shouted, totally enraged.

"Does he have feelings for me? He just woke up and boom, we're already boyfriends! Besides, it was just a silly kiss and-" Hephaestus was interrupted by Dominik again.

"If you're done with him, don't go near my house, or him, or anywhere Arley might be.

"Hephaestus sighed, staring at the ground, nodded. "Then tell Arley what I just told you.

"Dominik cut him off with a "get out of here.

"Hephaestus took one last look at Dominik and walked down the hall, heading toward a white door with a green emergency exit sign.