♎ δεκαέξι ♎

"I have a bad feeling," Apollo said as he sat down on Zeus's sofa and touched his abdomen.

"Surely you ate something in a bad state," Dionysus said as he sipped a glass of water.

"I ... don't think ... Dominik ... something has happened to him ..." Apollo said breathlessly.

Artemis ran to her brother, "tell me what you feel?"

"A horrible pain in my abdomen ... I think something has happened to Dominik" Apollo explained as he watched as Aphrodite ran to hug him.

"Little blond ... are you okay?" The goddess asked.

"No."

***

"Help please!" Dominik yelled as he crawled back to Arley's lifeless body, "Please..."

"They're here!" A female voice yelled from the night sky. Dominik ignored the voice, he just wanted Arley back.

Apollo approached, along with his sister, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Ares, and Zeus."Dominik ... what happened?" Artemis asked as she approached Dominik.

"Arley ... Arley ... is ... is dead."

When Hephaestus heard that word, he ran to Dominik and crouched down.

"I hate you ... I hate you with all my soul Hephaestus, you made my friend suffer again ... he ... wanted to make you happy, he wanted ... to be happy with you, but you abandoned him for no reason, should you to be happy that he's dead and not fucking with you, right? ... Aphrodite surely makes you happier ", Dominik let out while holding back his tears and looking at Arley's face.

"Yes!" Aphrodite blurted out. Ares glared at her and cursed her as he walked up to Hephaestus and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"You know, I don't care about mortals, but you ... I like you Hephaestus, even though you hate me for what I did to you in the past ... but I know that if you really love that mortal, You will go to Moiras. "Zeus looked at Ares a little annoyed, turned around and started walking down the dark street, disappearing into the mist.

Hephaestus stroked Arley's cold face as he tried to hold back his tears and whispered in a broken tone, "Yes."