♎ δέκα ♎

"Are you really okay, do you want me to bring you something, are you comfortable, are you missing something ...?" Hephaestus asked as he adjusted the pillow for Arley.

"Hephaestus ... I'm fine, I just want you to be with me," Arley said as he pouted and spread his arms. "Come my handsome hot God.

Hephaestus lay down next to him and kissed her forehead.

<I still can't believe that I fell in love with this little pervert and that he reciprocated my love>

"When can I go home?" Arley asked.

"Soon."

"Let's have sex," Arley said. Hephaestus looked at him with wide eyes and the boy just started laughing like crazy. "Are you a virgin or something?" Arley asked.

"I should ask that," said Hephaestus.

"Yes, I'm a virgin, but not for long."

"Wow, the hot little boy who was seducing and flirting with everyone, is ... a virgin," Hephaestus said with little laughs. Arley nudged him and climbed off the bed with his arms crossed. "Don't be mad, little flirt."

Arley did not respond, simply walked to the bathroom, wagging his hips in order to provoke the god.

Hephaestus just smiled like a fool in love as he looked at Arley's butt. He got up and walked towards him.

***

Dominik was in his room, covered in a white bathrobe, sat on his bed and grabbed his mobile, looked at his Instagram account and found the same notifications, offensive comments, and insulting him for his sexual orientation, others defending him and found with a post.

"Sleeping Beauty woke up from sleep" Arley woke up from his coma on Thursday, March, and not only that, a handsome young man was with him.

Beneath the article was an image of Arley kissing a man. Hephaestus. Dominik gave a cry of joy and ran to his closet. He grabbed jeans and a black sweatshirt along with a black boxer. Turning around, he saw Apollo.

He was about to scream, but the god covered his mouth and carried him to bed.

"Arley ... already woke up," Apollo said.

Dominik's eyes filled with tears, he hugged Apollo and said sorry without stopping. Apollo silenced him with his lips and hugged him, Dominik kissed back.

"Apollo ..." Dominik gasped.

"I'm sorry ... I just ... I needed to feel your touch" Apollo said as he untied the bathrobe. Dominik moaned with pleasure as he felt the robe drop into his arms.

Apollo took off his robe and threw it on the floor. Dominik directed his hand to god's bare torso. Little by little they were getting naked between kisses. Apollo showed two fingers to Dominik and he licked them, then separated from the fingers leaving a thread of saliva. Apollo spread Dominik's legs, revealing Dominik's pink entrance. Apolo began to feel discomfort, his erection hurt a lot, he wanted to make him his own, he introduced both fingers at the same time, Dominik felt a little discomfort, but he stopped feeling it when he felt Apolo move his fingers like scissors. Apollo inserted another finger and began to simulate penetrations, hitting Dominik's prostate over and over again.

Dominik could not control his moans, that god was driving him crazy, he felt the climax close, but Apollo pulled out his three fingers, Dominik complained, but then he moaned as he felt the god's penis penetrate him, he hugged him and gasped.