♎ εννέα ♎

Hephaestus kissed Arley savagely as Arley tried to keep up, Arley was under Hephaestus and Hephaestus was above him, holding both hands of Arley with one hand and the other hand caressing the teenager's body. Arley wrapped his legs around Hephaestus' waist.

The next thing they heard was a throat clearing. The couple looked at the door frame, it was Arley's father with a bouquet of flowers and a young man who appeared to be seventeen, the man was wearing a black suit and carried a notebook in his hand. It was Detective Polickstone.

His ash-black hair, low voice, and cold gaze made even the best liar give himself away.

"Sorry to interrupt," the detective said as he walked towards the couple. Hephaestus snorted and sat down. The next thing he did was put Arley on his legs.

"I came to bring you these flowers ... but I remembered what you are ... and I regretted ... pink fagot," Arley's father said as he threw the bouquet on the floor and left the room.

Arley felt nothing when he heard those words come out of his father's mouth. He simply sighed and shook his head.

The detective walked towards us and stood in front of us, his eyes glued to his notebook.

"Well ... I don't have to ask, who was the victim ... Mr. ...?" the detective said as he looked at Arley.

"Arley."

"How did the events of the accident unfold?" The detective brought out a ballpoint pen with an electric company mark on it.

"I don't understand the question"The detective sighed and asked the question again.

"What happened?"

"As you can see, I had an accident because of a man," Arley explained.

"Description of the man," said the detective.

"You guys already arrested him, you don't need to ask me that."

"Are you telling me how to do my job?"

"I'm just saying don't ask me such ... obvious questions, you saw the man, they even arrested him."

The detective cleared his throat and said. "The man escaped a day after being arrested and not only that, he stabbed two officers, one died."

"What about the other officer?" Arley asked.

"He also died," the detective said. Arley rolled his eyes and looked at the detective."Not only that ... he is armed ... and he has a long history, if I were you ..." the detective paused to look at his reflection in the window and correctly place his tie. "I would be careful ... Mr. ...?"

"Arley."

"Have you received a threat letter, have any of your family members received a threat or something similar?"

"I have no relatives."

"So ... the man from before was not your father."

"He's no longer, he stopped being ... since I was born."

"Well, the trial with your ex-father will be next week."

***

Detective Polickstone was in Dominik's living room, having a cup of tea with Antonio. Dominik sighed and thought about Arley, Dominik believed that his friend was still in a coma.

"What brings you here, Detective?" Dominik asked.

"I just spoke to Mr. ... it doesn't matter, I always forget that name, well I came because I remembered your case."

"Just forget it, it's already past," Dominik said as he yawned.

"Well ... I was surprised by your reaction the previous time we talked about rape, think about it, a man who is surely a pedophile ... well, surely not, he is a pedophile, he raped you violently, without mercy, you were crying," the detective looked at Dominik with a smile and continued "... I remember a few days later, poof ! you forgot everything, the rape, the rapist, everything."

"And what did you want me to do, live with that trauma forever?"

"Yes, but I saw that you started a relationship with a man named Derek." The detective put the cup of tea on the glass table in front of him, got up, and walked towards Dominik.

"My question is ... how does someone overcome this type of trauma?"

"Love conquers everything."

"I'm not silly Dominik, that guy has something to do with your rape, right?" The detective stared at Dominik, causing him to be nervous.

"Are you accusing my partner of raping me?"

"I would like to talk with him."

"He can't, we argued and ... he left ..."

"Well ... at least you know where he lives."

"No," Dominik said, looking away from the detective's gaze, "and who assures me that he is not raping more boys or girls? Look at me, " the detective ordered. Dominik didn't know what to say, he was scared.