♎ δεκαεπτά ♎

Apollo was sitting next to Dominik's bed. Dominik was resting, now in his pajamas, which consisted of blue bear-print shorts, a light blue sweatshirt, and red socks. The god felt bad for not having been with him at that moment.

Hephaestus, meanwhile, was sitting on Arley's bed, waiting for Athena and Artemis to finish donning Arley's pajamas.

Hephaestus tried to hold back the bitter tears from his eyes, but could not, he covered his eyes and began to cry silently.

<What if I can't save him, and if the Moiras decide that it was his time to die? I love him, damn it! I love him ... I love those inappropriate or adult comments, the god said to himself.>

Artemis came out of the bathroom along with Athena and Arley in her arms.

"He weighs a lot ... Hephaestus ... are you okay?" Athena asked as she left Arley with Artemis and ran to her older brother to hug him. "Tell me Hephaestus, do you love that mortal?"

"Damn, yes! I love him madly, I love his inappropriate comments about me, I love his way of calling me."

"Why did you leave him?" Artemis asked as she left Arley on the bed. Hephaestus looked at Arley's body, he looked at Arley's red shorts and red sweater, and his face, he looked asleep, the god wanted him, he wanted him to only be asleep, that this was only a dream, and that the model woke up and run into his arms.

"My body ... I am ashamed of it and ... I was afraid Arley would treat me the way Aphrodite did" the god was interrupted by a slap by Athena.

"Don't compare this sweet boy with that woman who's always hot, did you at least try to show her your body ?!"

"No, I didn't try ... and you're right ... I was an idiot," Hephaestus said as he gets up from Arley's bed and leaves the room.

***

"Do you think it will be on time?" Lachesis asked.

"Even if he did ... I don't think he can save him," Atropos said as he looked at Arley's broken thread.