♎ δεκαπέντε ♎

Hephaestus woke up on top of Poseidon and Zeus on top of Hephaestus. Hephaestus raised his head and looked carefully at the place, it was the garden of Olympus, with the fountain where all the Olympian gods bathe in the center of it.

Hephaestus stood up, accidentally stepping on Poseidon's hand and awakening the god of the oceans. "Did you wake up blind or didn't you see my hand was there?" Poseidon asked as he got up.

"Sorry fisheidon," the fire god said in a mocking tone.

"I think ... we drank a lot yesterday," Athena said as she got up from a bush.

"I never drink," Hephaestus said as he looked at his sister.

"I wasn't born yesterday Hephaestus, besides ... it was Dionysus's idea, he said something about trying his fresh wine, it was sweet but too alcoholic," Artemis said as she came down from the top of a tree with Apollo's raven on her hair Brown.

Apollo left the fountain and ran to his sister while screaming "no" over and over again. He grabbed his sister's ear and said annoyed, "What did I tell you about drinking from what Dionysus gives you ?!"

Artemis pinched her brother's arm with her fingernails and grabbed his ear, causing Apollo to release hers. "The one who should say that is me, I am the oldest and you blond sperm, you must respect and obey me, go to your room now!" The goddess of hunt said.

Apollo cursed her in a low voice, spread his wings, and flew to the mansion while the other gods laughed at the comical scene.

***

"Do you have any witnesses, Mr. Brown?" The judge asked as he directed his gaze to Arley's father.

"Yes, Mister Judge, that person was present on the night of the parade and on the night of the alleged accident caused by me.

"Caroline rose from her seat, causing whispers of amazement at her elegant and expensive clothing.

"Who are you, Miss?" The judge asked.

"I am Mr. Brown's daughter and I will explain exactly what happened, well what happened was that," the redhead explained.

"What is my beautiful little brother doing here? What a surprise!" Caroline asked in her sweet voice. Arley decided to ignore her "little brother, I'm talking to you, answer me!" she said to Arley as she hugged him, but he shoved her and spat on her face.

"Shut up bitch!" Arley yelled.

"Don't speak it like that, have more respect!" Shouted a wardrobe assistant, attracting the attention of all the people of the place.

Caroline started crying and sat on a plastic stool, looking scared at her brother.

"May it be the last time you speak it that way, fagot!" another of the assistants said.

Caroline slapped Arley across the face. "You don't know who you messed with, I accepted that you were gay, but this time you passed," the redhead said and then entered the women's restroom. Arley started to laugh.

"By the way your boyfriend is great in bed, I really enjoyed it."

[***]

Arley was modeling on the catwalk, he was walking straight, his head facing forward and he noticed that Apollo came along with Dominik, he smiled at that, turned around and at that moment Caroline came out with a microphone in hand.

"Excuse me for interrupting, but I'm here to talk about my little brother Arley, pink fagot.

"Fagot what? Arley thought, and at that very moment, a liter of pink paint fell on him, everyone muttering and some laughing. Dominik glared at Caroline.