♎ τέσσερα ♎

Dominik went down to the kitchen, still in his pajamas, and found Antonio reading the newspaper. Dominik could distinguish the black and white image of Arley bathed in paint and above the title: "Arley the Pink Fagot?". Dominik walked over to Antonio, snatched the newspaper from him, and tore it to pieces.

"When did this come out ?!" Dominik asked.

"Relax ... Uhm ... it came out this morning."

"Shit, shit, shit ..." Dominik cursed as he paced back and forth across the room.

"I didn't think you were the kind of boy who curses."

"This is not a time for jokes! This is bad ... very bad," said Dominik. Arley, annoyed, went down to the kitchen and threw his mobile phone on the floor, breaking it into pieces.

"She'll pay me back, she's ruined everything!"

Dominik hugged Arley, he began to cry while shaking his head. "Now everyone will know me as the pink fagot, my boyfriend and my manager have left me, I have been kicked out of the modeling company and my well-known friends are no longer they talk to me ... except you "

"That's because they are not true Arley friends, real friends are always in the good and bad times," said Dominik.

"Thank you... well... let's go have breakfast, I'm hungry."

***

Hephaestus was in the fountain of Olympus, bathing, he heard a few steps, but he decided to ignore them and close his eyes while letting the hot water relax his muscles.

"Hephaestus ..." Athena said. Hephaestus ignored her, Athena hit him on the head with a branch and the god groaned in pain. He opened his eyes and turned around.

"What do you want ?!" he asked annoyed.

"How long are you going to be avoiding me? Besides, I should be the one who is upset."

"Leave me alone" Athena snorted, grabbing Hephaestus's hair and dipping him in the hot water.

"From now on you will respect me or I will not hesitate to kill you."

Athena raised Hephaestus' head from the water and smiled.

"Your wife is looking for you."

"I don't have a wife, I don't know who you're talking about," said Hephaestus.

"Aphrodite."

"She is no longer my wife," said Hephaestus, and then got up and walked to Olympus totally naked. Nobody cared since it is normal to see the gods walking naked on Olympus.

Athena shook her head and smiled slightly.

<You are wounded ... you need someone to heal your heart> the Goddess thought.

Hephaestus found Aphrodite totally naked upon entering her room. "What are you doing in my room? Get out of here Aphrodite."

"Hephaestus, please ... I can make you happy ... stare into my eyes ..." Aphrodite said as she walked seductively towards him. Hephaestus fell under Aphrodite's hypnosis, now he was excited. He walked to Aphrodite and started kissing her wildly.

<You will be mine Hephaestus, I will give you pleasure and my love, it does not matter if we are brothers, I will get pregnant if necessary so that you do not escape from me.>

***

Arley went up to Dominik's room, Apollo was sleeping inside, Arley grabbed Dominik's mobile and went to his Instagram account to see if he had notifications. 223 fewer followers and 1,145 comments talking about the incident that night, some insulting him and others supporting his sexual orientation.

Arley sighed, shook his head, and he made his way to his temporary room with Dominik's cell phone in his hand. He grabbed jeans, sneakers, and a gray sweatshirt. He put it on and left the room, went down to the kitchen and left Dominik's cell phone on the counter, put on his hood, and left the mansion.

<I definitely want to die, I have lost friends, I have lost my role model, my father hates me and my stepsister is horrible>

He looked at the people walking with their coffee glass and newspaper. Arley the Pink Fagot?

<Since when do people read the newspaper and why just when I'm going through something bad?>

Arley kicked a can of soda and the can hit a man's ankle, the man was quite tall, with combed hair, piercings to the nose and eyebrows, ear dilations, jeans, and a black shirt, along with boots.

The man walked over to him and grabbed him by the neck of the sweatshirt, causing the hood to come down showing Arley's face and drawing the attention of all the people passing by. The man started to laugh while shouting and singing along with some people "Pink fagot".

Without thinking, Arley ran to the highway and a truck carrying fruit ran over him. People were alarmed and some ran to see Arley's condition, but a man approached him and took him in his arms. Hephaestus.