||Bryce Edwards||

Hey. I'm Bryce and I'm the hottest guy in school every girl are mad in love with me, I have blonde hair and blue eyes, I am 2 smartest in school, and I am the captain of the swim team. when I said 2 smartest, the 1 would be none other than the hottie Annabeth Chase, she is really hot with her naturally tan and her golden blonde princess curls, with striking gray eyes that calculate your every move.

When she arrived at first it seamed every guy had a crush on her and all the guys asked her out, I thought she would've said yes to someone already, but she said no, saying something about a boyfriend that no one saw. so I have a chance I'm pretty sure.

We had an emergency meeting today for swimming and to my surprise, the finals are coming soon! just a week later, but coach said I had to train extra hard because (the swim teams captains compete for the finals) the guy I will compete with has been chosen to go to the Olympics, so the following week, I trained very hard because I want to prove that dude wrong and then I will get famous and Annabeth will dump her fake boyfriend! speaking of Annabeth will she come to see me win? I don't know I'll ask her later.

my swimming ended as I ran out to go find Annabeth, to my surprise she's in the library reading, I walk up to her and start taking "Hey Annabeth, I got a question." I said with a wink, in response she just rolled her eyes " What the hell do you want?" she asks annoyed "nothing, baby just asking if you are going to the swim finals, ya know Goode high vs us?" I ask "yea...i guess" she answers as she leaves. Perfect!! now she will see me win and she will know that I'm the best for her instead of her fake boyfriend. 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Today was the that I have been waiting for Annabeth will finally become my love, I was packing my sports bag, and headed to where I will be swimming when I arrived and got ready I saw Annabeth sitting on bleachers with this girl, she has electric blue eyes and black hair, I make sure to change into my swim trunks and take off my shirt, then I walk over to Annabeth "Hey babe," I say miss electric blue rolls her eyes, rude, " soo you came to see me win?" I say pretending to ask. " in your dreams!" she says as she laughs "now leave or I will make Thalia punch you," she said as she glared, I turned around and left, but at that moment I realized Annabeth and the girl Thalia was sitting in the wrong side of the gym..? they were on Goode's side unless they were not cheering... no no, but the hoodie Annabeth was wearing had the word "Jackson" I remember hearing that name somewhere... and the hoodie wasn't Annabeth's it was oversized and it belonged to a swim team captain........

it took forever but finally, it was time, when I got out there was cheering for me but Annabeth or her friend didn't join. When the guy came out I was shocked, the guy was tan and muscular he had abs!? his eyes were sea-green with raven black hair. that guy got more cheers than me!? when we got ready I got a better start I was swimming and I was halfway when I saw that guy already on the end turning around!? when we finish he obviously won and everyone cheered then I heard MY Annabeth yell "YAY! Seaweed Brain!!" with a huge smile on her face, as the guy, looks at her and winks. I walk out and change to head home.

 When I started heading out I saw Annabeth kissing that jerk, " Annabeth why are you kissing him!" I yell they both break apart and Annabeth looks at me and says " becau-" I cut her off and say " Annabeth! he's gonna break your heart, dump you and for for a slut, come to me I WILL treat you right!" I say, "What the hell," says the guy  " Hey Wise Girl, can I?" the guys asks. what is happening... "Sure," says Annabeth as she pecks his check, at that very moment this guy punches my face and just leaves me on the ground looking satisfied, he takes Annabeth's hand and walks away like I was a page torn from the story their living...( A/N: Dramatic ik)

that day when I met Annabeth's perfect boyfriend, I never bothered her ever again..........

Word count: 791