||Love Story//Part 2||

A/N: Thank you Blogger2007 for asking for part 2!! Annabeth may a little OCC at the start.

Percy and I walked slowly as we talked some more. I felt so happy and amazing to be by his side, I don't know why but being at home makes me feel safe. I feel that if I leave him once again I won't be able to live, Percy makes me feel happy and safe. He's like my Prince Charming... yea that's a little corny...

I was feeling a little anxious and nervous... I hadn't seen the rest of our friends for so long, I still feel super excited to meet Piper, Jason, Thalia, Nico, Will, Leo, Calypso and the others!!! Oh yes, and Sally! I really miss her too. I miss her blue cookies she would bake for me every time I was upset, and on my birthdays she would make me a cake and we would all celebrate together, sometimes Athena and Poseidon would come for either mine or Percy's birthday, I smiled as I glanced at Percy. He didn't really change much, he's still the goofy Percy he always was, his voice only got a little bit deeper other than that Percy is still Percy in my eyes.

We are standing in front of the door where everyone is supposed to be hanging out in. I feel nervous and sweaty. My palms start to feel sweaty, my legs feel like squishy jello, my heart starts to race and my stomach feels like there's a bunch of butterflies dancing around. "You ready Wise Girl?" He asks putting his arms around my waist. "I don't know Percy...I feel nervous...really nervous" I said as I turn around and put my head on his chest. "Don't be nervous they miss you as much as you miss them" Percy said putting his hand on my cheek. "I know..." I mumbled, "on second thoughts, I don't think I'm ready... let's go to your house." I say as I try to get out of his grip. "But Wise Girl!" Percy whined, I don't know why I just felt really shy all of a sudden. Percy bends down and pulls me closer. "You aren't going to escape me," Percy said as he pecked my lips. Without warning, he threw me on top of his shoulder. "Percy!" I squealed, "Put me down!" I screamed. "Sorry no can do" was all he said as he unlocked the door with a spare key he had. Oh my gods I hear the voices, Percy whistles loudly as everyone stops talking and looks at him, since no one can see my face I shut my eye tight. "Percy whose the girl?" Asked a familiar voice. "My girlfriend," Percy said "what!?! Since when showing us her face!!" Said other voices. " why didn't we ever tell us about her?!?" Said Piper I think. " Well because you know her?" Percy said as he started to put me down. He then turned around as everyone saw my face.
"Annabeth!!!" The girls yelled as the hugged me, I hugged back as I saw three unfamiliar people. "Wise Girl, This is Frank, Hazel and Reyna" all three waved at me as I waved back. 

Percy wanted to take me to Goode since there was only 1 week of school, I told him there would be no use and I could just study at home. He begged me and said he arranged a plan with the school. "hmm, what's your plan then, Smartypants?" I asked as I put my book down to look at him. "I told the principal, and then he said that you could accompany me in everysingle class!"  (l know, it's bad ;-;) "okay, but how did you just make him agree?" I asked rasing an eyebrow. "I threatened him." Percy said simply. "Percy! Please tell me your joking!" I said as I walked over to his little spot he was sitting at. He grabbed and sat me on his lap, as he hugged me from behind. "Well kind of, Our principal is a Son of Athena and I told him 'I'm Percy Jackson!! Hero of Olympus, Savior of Olympus, Son of Poseidon, Supreme Lord of the Bathroom, Seaweed Brain (by Annabeth, Thalia, Alex ), Kelp Head (by Thalia), Aqua Man, Water Boy (by Leo ), Boss (by Blackjack ), Mr. Rule Flouter (by Terminus ), Brain Boy (by Gabe UGLY-ano ), Poodle Boy (by my classmates), Peter Johnson, Perry Johanssan, Pierre Jorgensen (by Dionysus  ), Prissy (by Clarisse), You need to obey me!' I told him" Percy said, " Wait you actually told him all of that?" I said. Percy nodded as he hugged me some more.

"Yup! Then I told him about you! You should have seen his face when he realized that you were his half-sister! I said ' And, I think you like to have a sibling here!' He looked at me as I continued and then his eyes went wide, Hero of Olympus, Architect of Olympus, daughter of Athena, Wise Girl (by Me of course! and Clarisse ) Owl Head, Miss Princess (by Clarisse ) Annie Girl, Annie Bell (by Dionysus) Annabell (by Dionysus, Rachel ) Miss Brainiac (by Me)!' He said fine bring her in, and then I left all happy!" Percy said happily. " Your such a seaweed brain!" I sighed. " Yes, but I'm your Seaweed Brain!" Percy said as he started kissing me, I rolled my eyes as I kissed back.

------------------------/Time Skip brought to you by Bob! Hi Bob!\-----------------------------

I woke up the next morning beside Percy, I got up and got ready. I picked up a blue towel and threw it in his face, "You drool in your sleep! Wake up we have school!" I yelled, "Five minutes, Wise Girl..." Percy murmured. I rolled my eyes as I threw a lot more things at him. "You have minutes to wake up," I said as I left the room. I went to eat as I saw a little note on the fridge. 

"Hey, kiddos! I had to leave early today I'll have you guys come home with Paul! I made pancakes for both of you, Annabeth dear, have fun! Love you guys xxx, Sally"

I smiled as I opened the fridge and warmed up the pancakes, "Percy! Your mom made BLUE pancakes!" I yelled out, 5 seconds later a fully dressed Percy came running in. " Did mom make cookies too?" he asked. "No, We can make some tonight if you want," I said ruffling his hair. "Yes!" Percy said with a mouthful of blue pancakes.

After eating we left and now where walking to school can't wait to see everyone!

Annabeth fit for today

Persassy's fit for today

TBC

Word Count: 1166