||Why??//INSPIRED||

A/N: This will be kind of and angst, but I promise it won't make you cry, nothing too serious. THIS CHAPTER IS INSPIRED!!

No One's POV

Annabeth laid on her bed with a frown. Percy hadn't been with her since last night. Percy didn't really listen or more likely to pay attention to her. She hated it and wondered why out of the blue he acted like that. At first, Annabeth tried her best to get his attention. No use, he would just say 'mhm' or 'i'm busy' this really bothered Annabeth and made her sad. The boys went down the Argo II to spare while the girls stayed up. Piper and Hazel made their way to Annabeth's room and knocked softly. "Annabeth? Hazel and I want to talk with you," Piper said, "Come in," Annabeth said. The 2 girls entered the room and sat down on the bed. "You seem really upset," Hazel said. "How could you tell?" Annabeth asked. "You have been in here for the past 3 hours," Piper stated, "Oh..! I have been here for that long?" Annabeth asked, surprised, "Yea, time flies when your sad, huh?" Hazel said giving Annabeth a sympathetic look. 

"Why are you so upset?" Hazel asked quietly, Piper got up and went to get a few things, "Here, I'll braid your hair while you tell us? Okay?" Piper said sitting behind Annabeth. Annabeth nodded her head as she explained how Percy's lack of attention was really bothering her. When Piper finished Annabeth's hair, she said "What are we going to do..." Annabeth quickly turned around and said. "No, no! I don't need you guys to help me, I'm pretty sure I'm being a huge a bother right now," Annabeth said, "No, we will help, were friends," Hazel insisted. Annabeth smiled, "Thank you girls, I don't know what I would do without you guys," Annabeth said, as Piper and Hazel smiled brightly. The 3 girls chatted for a while until they heard Leo scream. "Hey!! Ow!! Could you girls come help?!?!?" The girls instantly got up and dashed for the door. Before heading out Annabeth grabbed her dagger as the girls ran to get their weapons. 

Monsters invaded the Argo II, there were I guess you could say a bunch. We fought and fought until there was only one left. I was at the edge of The Argo II, one step and I would fall deep into the ocean, but I wasn't scared at all. "Hmm, Annabeth Chase? Daughter of the goddess of wisdom, Athena?" he purred. "Correct! You passed your test!" Annabeth said smiling a little, "You are such a pretty girl, too bad you have to go..." said the monster. The demigods were frozen, they didn't know what to do. "Well Annabeth, for a daughter of Athena you seem to be a little, stupid, and useless" Laughed out the monsters. "Am I still not good enough??" Annabeth asked sweetly. " Am I still not worth that much?", "I'm sorry for the way my life turned out, I'm sorry for the smile I'm wearing now," Annabeth said smirking confidently, The demigods had tears in their eyes threatening to spill. "Don't ever underestimate me, my siblings or my friends," Annabeth spat out harshly. 

The monster pushed Annabeth as she fell but before she feel she pulled the monster down with her, "I'm not going down alone," Annabeth said, in one move Annabeth kicked the monster in the stomach and sliced her dagger clean through the monsters neck. "ANNABETH!" She heard them scream. Annabeth wasn't scared at all, she knew if Percy really did love her, he would jump down, Annabeth felt her hair and clothes get wet as she splashed into the water. Annabeth tried to swim up but she was too weak and tired, her arm and leg muscles weren't working. As long as there safe... Annabeth taught as everything went black...

Percy's POV

"ANNABETH!!" I yelled as she slipped, I freaked out as I saw her go down calmly. I ran without hesitation, Annabeth won't die, she can't. She can't die in my very own domain. I jumped down as I located her location, I swam as fast as I could with the rest of the energy I had, I grabbed Annabeth and held onto her tightly. I propelled myself up with the water as we returned to the surface, I laid Annabeth on the floor of the Agro II and performed CPR, everyone gathered around. Annabeth coughed as she sat up. " Where..?" Annabeth asked as I wrapped my arms around her. Annabeth fainted, she must be exhausted I taught. I checked her pulse, just to make sure, "She's going to be alright," I said trying to reassure myself more than everyone else. 

I picked up Annabeth bridal style, "You guys go, I'll take care of her..." I murmured softly. I carried Annabeth in my room and laid her on my bed. I grabbed one of my hoodies and sweatpants as I changed Annabeth's wet clothes. I sat on the floor and started talking. "Annabeth I'm sorry, This is all my fault, If only I paid more attention to you..." I cried silently. I climbed into bed next to Annabeth and hugged her from the back, "Annabeth, please wake up..." I whispered kissing the top of her head. I fell asleep with Annabeth in my arms, not knowing when she would wake up...

No one's POV

Percy was half-asleep as he felt someone playing with his hair. Percy's eyes shot open as he saw Annabeth, laying right in front of him, her beautiful stormy grey eyes were opened fully, and not half like yesterday. Percy hugged Annabeth tightly as a few tears escaped. Annabeth hugged back as Percy began to speak. "I thought I was going to lose you, this was all my fault Annabeth, If only.." Percy got caught off by Annabeth kissing him, "Percy don't blame yourself," She whispered, They stayed in together embrace for a while before getting up. The couple walked out hand in hand as everyone looked at them. "Annabeth! Are you okay?!?" asked everyone, "I'm fine guys...Don't worry" Said Annabeth giving then a wide smile. 

"Breakfast!!" Leo yelled out heading everyone a plate. Everyone eat and talked until Nico suggested to watch a movie. Everyone agreed and planned the seating. Jason and Piper sit together, Frank and Hazel sit beside them and Percy and Annabeth on the other side. Leo and Nico sit on the floor. "You cupcakes better get to bed before 10:30!" Coach Hedge said leaving to his room. "W-wait?!? Do I h-have to sit here?" Leo asked. "Why Valdez? Do I scare you?" Nico asked eyeing Leo. "W-what?!? N-no!" Leo said obviously lying. "Leave him alone, Neeks," Percy said, "No, ew, don't call me that," Nico said blushing a little, "What? But Wil-" Percy said but stopped once Nico started glaring. "Sheesh, fine. NICO," Percy said rolling his eyes. Leo started the movie, as Percy whispered, "Soloangelo?" He asked. "Solangelo," I nodded my head in approval.  "And Jasper and Frazel," Percy said "Oh, and my personal favourite, Percabeth," Percy smirked as he kissed Annabeths forehead. The turned around to watch the movie, Annabeth smiled as she laid her head on Percy's chest. 

Word Count: 1224

Lmao, I'm going to sleep now I'm tired 👁💧👄💧👁✌

now information about my break. Yes, My SECOND break. The first one didn't count tho, cuz I still uploaded 2 or 3 things, anyway. This one is a more serious break, It starts from today December 1st up until December 18th aka the last day before winter break! So yeah, I'm sorry I know I disappointed many of the people who were looking forward to 'Into The Wood' and 'Percabeth Fluff' I'm actually really upset I'm doing this break, but I don't really have a choice. After this I'm going to study for my lab exam, so yea, 😂😅

Anyway, Just a reminder just because I am taking a break doesn't mean I won't check Wattpad every once in a while. If you ever see, that I updated or this something that doesn't count as 'I'm on break, sorry' could you guys please send supportive comments, so I could actually have the motivation to study, 😅 Me being me, I'm pretty sure I'm going to just give up, but I really want to do well on my exams and at least get my average as 80+, so umm 👉👈

Before I fully leave you guys, I will try my best to at least, post one chapter of either 'Into The Woods' or 'Percabeth Fluff' No promises though, I'll miss you guys 😥😭

❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍

If you have questions, comments or concerns (My art teacher always says this btw), please private message me or ask down in the comments!