||Nancy Bobofit//2 in 1 story||

A/N: I decide to make this as my last chapter of the book, this chapter will have 2 in 1 since I wanted to make 2 different kinds of Nancy. 1 that is the mean version and one that is a nice version of her. So yes, this chapter will be long and I hope you all like it! Btw guys I don't hate Rachel okay!, btw when I mean the chapter it means, I will make re-writes of chapters I did not like, and if I ever get an idea or something then I will add to the book, so in the title I'll put Completed, but I'll continue adding whenever I want. 

The first version will be the mean/bratty Nancy

Nancy POV

Hi!! I'm Nancy Bobofit! aka the best and most popular girl in school! Every guy had or has a crush on me! I have red hair and green eyes. Many people taught me and this ugly Rachel girl were sisters, but It isn't true, I mean if that ugly crap were related to me, I would be ashamed. Anyway I loved how each and every boy loves me but I really want a boyfriend, the only problem each guy is super ugly. I was walking around during lunch when I spotted Rachel sitting with someone. I walked over to her and tried to act as nice as possible. "Hey, Rachel!" I chirped. "Hey Nancy," She replied, "I hope I'm not disturbing you two or anything but, who is this guy?" I ask as nicely as I could. "Mhm, He's my friend Octavian," She replied looking at me, I nodded my head. "Oh okay, Y'all would make a cute couple!" I said putting on a fake smile, and then I walked away before I left I heard them talk. "Mortals," Octavian said rolling his eyes. "They don't know I'm an oracle," said Rachel smiling. Yeah, what the heck? Whatever I'm ignoring them, their bunch of weirdos anyway, they might be talking about something stupid. I rolled my eyes. 

On my way to my next class, I bumped into HER. Now let me explain, "her" is Annabeth Chase, I hate her so much. She has curly blonde hair, a perfect tan and stormy grey eyes. "Oh, look the nerd of the school!" I said laughing, as she picked up her books. "What do you want," She said glaring at me. "You're so mean Anna!" I said with fake hurt. Annabeth rolled her eyes. One thing that bothered me about that girl, my bullying seemed to never bother her. "Where's your boyfriend, oh wait! I forgot, he's not real!" I said laughing. "Aw, Poor Nancy's upset because no one loves her?" Annabeth said as if I were a baby. "If you want to meet him so badly, he's going to pick me up after school," Annabeth said blankly. "Sure, but I'm sure you're just bluffing!" I said. "Oh don't worry, I knew him since we were 12 and we were dating since I was 16," she said, "Oh, and you know him pretty well," Annabeth said, winking rudely. She then turned around and left. Someone I know? Oh, this will be interesting...

I walked out of the building and found Annabeth sitting on a bench with Rachel and Octavian. I sashayed over to them and cleared my throat. "Hey Annie," I said, while Rachel and Annabeth glared. "Where's your boyfriend?" I asked smirking. "you will see," She said. I rolled my eyes as I waited for a while. "Annabeth, When is he coming? Why can't he hurry up!" I heard Rachel whine. "Wait a bit, Red, he's coming," Annabeth murmured. What kind of nickname is that. A minute later a blue convertible pulled up. All three got up and I followed them. A really hot guy came out from the driver's seat. Annabeth hugged him as he hugged back. Then they kissed as Rachel snapped a picture, "I'm giving this to Piper!" She exclaimed, Annabeth rolled her eyes and giggled. "Uhm, Annabeth?" I said. "Oh right," she said looking at me. "Do you remember him?" She asked holding the guys' hand. "Well. he looks familiar..." I said checking him out. Annabeth turned and asked the man, "And, what about you?" She asks. "Yeah, I don't know?" Said the man shrugging his shoulders. "Oh my gods, your so stupid," Annabeth says. 

"Introduce your self..." Annabeth says. "Um, okay. I'm Nancy Bobofit," I say as the guy's face went blank. "No way..." He murmured. "Now it's your turn," Annabeth said. "Percy Jackson," Said PERCY!?! "What!?!"   I said in disbelief. "Yes, That's me," Percy answered unamused. "Where's your friend," I spat out. "Grover isn't here, leave him alone," Percy scoffed, I rolled my eyes, I can't believe Percy was still friends with that ugly freak. "Whatever, I can't believe you and Grover are still friends, Both of you are such freaks," I said. "Oh, and why date someone as ugly and fake as Annabeth!", "Annabeth is so fake!" I said spitting out other insults at the couple, "Boohoo, I'm so sad!" Annabeth said sarcastically. "I've been through worse, you would need more than just stupid insults to hurt me," Annabeth said approaching me menacingly. She then punched my face causing me to fall over. "Oww!" I cried out.