||Rebecca Mendez||Original||Part 1||

Yess I brought back the Mortals meet Percabeth!!! A little different and long story, btw there are lot's of time skips. Annabeth may be a little Out Of Chartcher in this story, sorry not sorry 🙃

Hi, my name is Rebecca Mendez, I'm 22 years old and I want to tell you guys my story.

It all started when I was 18 about a while ago. I was very shy and a very quiet type of girl. Everyone bullied me and didn't want to be friends with me. All the kids at school believed me as a nerd. I think it's because I wear glasses, but that doesn't mean I'm a nerd!!

Every day it was always the same, the kids would beat me up and make fun of me, The teachers never believed since they were complete angels when the adults are around but complete demons when there gone.

This jock named josh was about to beat me up, since I refused to do his homework before he could even punch me a girl with beautiful long curly blonde hair and natural tan, stoped his punch as he goes flying back. "Coming cutie, why did you do that, I was trying to beat the nerd" I remembered Josh saying. "Get lost," Said the girl who helped me in a very calm voice, having a scary edge in it. " I'm sorry are you okay, I'm Annabeth Chase," she said as she helped me up, "I'm Rebbeca Mendez but you can call me Becca" I looked up and saw her face for the first time she was really beautiful. she too had glasses but she looked 100 times better. "Great, friends??" she asked with a huge grin, " Yes!! I would love to!!" after that day no one dared to come near me, if they did Annabeth would beat them up. 

A/N: This is how Annabeth looks, I'm just a visual person and I like to add things like this in my stories sorry if you don't like it 😅😅😅

Time passes and I find myself falling in love with her, when I first knew I had a crush on her I was surprised, I didn't tell my Dad in fear of how he would react

~Time Skip~

It was Sunday when I fully changed. Annabeth was at my house, since it was my birthday and I had asked her to give me a makeover, she asked me why she also told me I was beautiful just the way I am. I blushed at that, but said I wanted to show everyone that I wasn't ugly, Annabeth said no at first because she thought I was already beautiful, I don't mind me looking like this but maybe if I look better Annabeth will finally love me more than a friend?

After a lot of begging she had finally agreed to help me, it took some time but in the end, I think it was worth it! 

When I looked in the mirror I was pleased, I looked 10 times better than before! "Thank you!! Thank you!! Annabeth!! Your the best!!!" I said giving her a hug, Annabeth returns the hug as she says "Your welcome" with a small laugh

When I looked in the mirror I was pleased, I looked 10 times better than before! "Thank you!! Thank you!! Annabeth!! Your the best!!!" I said giving her a hug, Annabeth returns the hug as she says "Your welcome" with a small laugh. Annabeth leaves later, when she's gone I say to myself "I'm so ready for tomorrow!!" with a huge grin. 

The next day I put a hoodie on top of my outfit, and cover my face. When entered the building everyone's eyes were on me. Then the popular kids started with their lame insults. I mean when you going to bully someone don't make the insults so bad that the kid wants to laugh, try more menacing like Annabeth! This time instead of walking to my locker with my head down, I start laughing, "What are you laughing at Nerd! your friend isn't here to protect you, you emo nerd!!" said a kid, see what I mean?? Their insults are real bad. "Don't judge a book by its cover" I pull my hood down and wink. 

Everyone's face was in pure shock, I laughed as all the popular kid's mouths hang open, will the quiet kids smile proudly. "Becca! Let's go! we don't want to be late, right?" Annabeth said with the biggest smile, "Yea, I guess your right" with that we leave as kids start whispering about my sudden glow-up. 

~Time Skip~

Annabeth and I was at my locker chatting a the end of the day. This is my chance... I need to ask Annabeth... I'm pretty nervous but it's now or never, I ask " Hey Annabeth, do you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend??" Annabeth looks at me and says "Oh! yea I have a boyfriend, he's picking me up today wanna meet him??" "Yea sure!!" I said, I was pretty sad but I still want to see who caught her eyes. 

Annabeth and I were waiting outside for her boyfriend. We have been waiting for a while now. "Don't worry Percy is always late" she said rolling her eyes. 5 minutes later theirs a blue tesla model x. (A/N: I just had to do this, tesla is my dream car 👉👈)

A guy with messy black hair and sea-green eyes walks over, Annabeth jumps up and hugs him

A guy with messy black hair and sea-green eyes walks over, Annabeth jumps up and hugs him.     "Seaweed Brain!!" she yelled out, "I missed you too Wise Girl" he answered as they kissed. When they separated they started a conversation, loud in enough for me to hear, " do the glasses work??" asked Percy, "Yes, they work super good, Leo did fantastic!" Annabeth answered, okay then I guess one of their friends made the glasses?? "So she's the one??" Percy asked, wait... what are they talking about... my hands start to sweat as my knees start to feel like jello. "Yes if it worked at camp, and on you, wouldn't it work on another half-blood?" Annabeth said as she rolled her eyes. ok now i'm freaking out, what the heck do they mean, camp?? Half-blood?? Annabeth turns over to me and tells me to call my dad and give her the phone. I call my dad and give the phone to Annabeth, she finishes talking and tells me that I need to go with her, and my father knows and is okay with it. 

I go into Percy's tesla, as he drives us to this place called Camp half-blood?? When we arrive I meet Chiron, a horseman and others, we go to this house thing and then that's when they tell me, I'm a demigod. After everything, they said I should be claimed tonight during campfire. 

Word Count:1161