||Alicia Trinity //Part 2//Orignal??||

A/N: I forgot to mention when I said and mentioned that she had both a father and mother her mother was remarried as soon as Ares left, her mother didn't want to mention Ares because of the pain, and heartbreak she felt,  sorry;-;     also sorry for the late uploads my online classes are getting much more serious;-; 

When I found out I was a demigod, I was confused, I didn't know what to do or say, the horseman guy, Chiron explained with Percy and a girl beside him, I found out about the gods and monsters and stuff.

We went to campfire and that's when I got claimed Alicia Trinity daughter of Ares, I was surprised, all the children of Ares welcomed me easily, I actually liked hanging with them. 

-FAST FOWRD A FEW WEEKS LATER-

I still liked Percy, in fact, I was super in love with him, I always tried to impress him, but found out that Dad hates Percy and all my siblings too, so I wasn't in the best situation, I don't Percy seems interested in me... he's always with this daughter of Athena, Annabeth, I feel like I know her name is too familiar! 

it's been a while since I was a demigod, it was the late-night I was gonna go o=to the beach to clear my thoughts but I saw Percy with that Annabeth, I decided to eavesdrop, because I just had to find things out! Annabeth was wearing Percy hoodie, and they were hugging each other, they're probably just best friends, I forced my brain to think, while my heart went the other way, there is something between them, as I watch further, they get closer and they kiss, I was sad, but there isn't anything I can do about it, I carefully go back to my cabin, not wanting to watch them making out. Bleh! I guess I know why I have felt like I knew Annabeth... she was Percy girlfriend in San Fransisco...