||Annabeth's Servant??||Orignal??||

OH MY GOSH!! THANKS, SOO MUCH FOR 400+ READS!! IDK WHAT TO SAY, THIS MEANS SOOO MUCH!!! 💕💕💕💕💕

Percy POV

Today was supposed to be a normal day when I remembered, I have to be Annabeth's servant. Wait! what if Annabeth forgets?? I get out of bed and go to the washroom as quiet as possible. When I came back I saw Annabeth was awake, " Hey Annie," " Don't call me that!" Annabeth complains, " Go make me some breakfast," Annabeth says as she yawns, "You know since your my peasant?" Annabeth says as she sticks her tongue out, " aww man, I hoped you would forget!" I pout. I walk over to the kitchen and decide on what to make. 

I finally decided on blue pancakes! why? because they are one of the best foods, and they're blue! I make the pancakes in about 30 minutes and call Annabeth. Annabeth comes out wearing a white cropped hoodie and black jeans, "Blue pancakes?" Annabeth says with a smile on her face, "well, you said to make you something, so I made blue pancakes!" Annabeth just giggles and starts eating with me. 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

"Soo, what do you want to do??" I ask, looking at Annabeth, "Well... I wanna go shopping..." Annabeth says smirking, "Oh c'mon! Where are you planning to go?" I groan, "Don't worry, just let's go!" Annabeth says grabbing her bag. I grab my keys, then take Annabeth's hand, ad lastly get into the car. "Soo, where do you wanna go??" I ask while driving, " Forever 21," Annabeth replies.". When we park I say "ugh, this is gonna be soo boring!" I'm about to get out when Annabeth says "Nah, you stay in the car, I will call you when you have to pick me up" and leaves before I have the chance to speak, " are you serious Annabeth!" I yell knowing she can't hear me. It's been so long since Annabeth left, I mean I think? anyway, I pull out my phone and text her. 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

P- Annabeth!!!! where r u???😢

A- Percy, I'm still buying things, I'm with Piper and Hazel.

P- wait! what! u rather hang out with them and not me?!

A- it's just us girls, 🙄🙄

P- hurry up!!!!!, I'm bored!!😢😭

A- it has only been 1 hour! 😂😂

P- IDC, hurry up, I wanna hug u,😢 

A- ok ok, in 1 or 2 more hours! 😜

P- ur soo mean, 😞

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

I put my phone away, try my best not to die of boredom. 

After 1 million years, Annabeth finally calls me, to come pick her up. " Ugh, finally, what took you soo long!?" I complain, " well I was going to get a few jeans and tops, then I found the girls, and they begged me to shop with them, Pipes ended up buying me sooo many things" Annabeth replies. " man, by did I agree to say yes all day." because you love me," Annabeth says as she sticks out her tongue. " let's go to a carnival!" Annabeth asks, " sure, your highness," I say with super sarcasticness.

When we arrive I tell Annabeth we are here, Annabeth starts getting out of the car when she grabs 2 hoodies, one stormy grey and one sea green, " just in case, here" Annabeth says as she hands me the sea-green hoodie, I tye it around my waist, while Annabeth does the same. " soo, what shall we do??" I ask Annabeth taking her hand, " buy me some cotton candy!" Annabeth says "of course your highness!" I say as I bow, faking a skirt, that made her giggle. When I got Annabeth some cotton candy, we went on a few roller coaster's and mazes, by then it started getting cold so Annabeth and I put out hoodies on. "Give, me a piggyback ride," Annabeth says pulling on my hoodie, "hope on your highness!" I say with a British accent.

After 1 hour of fooling around, Annabeth said she was tired, "Seaweed brain, I'm tired," "Are you sure?? you haven't been walking," I say wiggling my eyebrows, Annabeth playfully slaps my face, "Shut up," She says "ow! Annabeth that hurt!" I pout, "Well too bad I'm stronger than you!" says Annabeth, " what excuse me!" I say " I'm stronger and better than you right??" Annabeth says wiggling her eyebrows. " no-- oh wait fine yes you are..." I mumble, " don't be a cry baby Perce, here," Says Annabeth as she kisses my cheek, " can I get a proper kiss?" I ask, " let's go, home then you will see," Annabeth replies. 

While I was walking, Annabeth hopped off my back and said she was going to the washroom, after a few minutes she returns but, there's this guy with her, as soon as Annabeth sees me she runs and says "Percy!!" as she jumps into my arms, "make him go away" She pleads, I put Annabeth on my back and tell her to hold on, "Hey Buddy!" I say, "Hey, I was just asking the cutie her number, could you put her down?" he asks, "pfft, no," I say with a small laugh, "you are her brother??" he asks, how stupid he shouldn't be near my Wise Girl... I mean I'm not... ugh! whatever! "Haha, nowhere near, she's my wife, and mother of our 3 children, another on the way," I say with a laugh, Annabeth's gonna be soo mad, at that moment Annabeth hides her face on my shoulder. "oh.. i... umm... s-s-sorry.. bye!" said the guy as he ran away. 

Mr. Noname ran faraway when I burst out laughing, Annabeth's face was very red, like really red. "Why did you say that!" Annabeth whisper screamed, "it's the only thing I could think of!" I say shrugging my shoulders as we get into the car. "Plus, wouldn't it be nice, being married, a then having 100 kids," I said with a huge smirk. "Percy!!" said Annabeth as she got red. " aww, I love you 3000 Annabeth," I say, " I hate you too..." Annabeth grumbles but still gives me a kiss on the nose. " When will I get a real kiss?" I whine, " When we go home." she replies, "or... oh yeah.. fine, ok." I say in defeat.

When we go home and change, I go up to Annabeth and kiss her, she slides her hands into my hair, and I put my hand on her cheek, the other on her waist. and we kiss for a while. until Annbeh pulls away and says "I wanna watch a movie," " ok," I say as I peck her lips. 

We watched 4 harry potter movies, ( boring) when she fell asleep, I closed the movie and picked her up bridal style, and lay her on the bed, then I go in bed and cuddle, "I love you Wise Girl. you will always be my number one, no matter what, let's hope we do start a family. Good night Annabeth." I whisper falling asleep

Sorry if the ending is BAD and RUSHED, I am truly sorry for the very late upload, I think this is one of my longest part, TYSM for 400+ reads!!, I'm super thankful I never really thought I would get this far!! ILY guys!!

WORD COUNT: 1228!! OMG, SO MANY!!