||Love Story//Part 3||

A/N: Motavaion decides to be my friend so here's part 3! Kinda short cuz I'm going to be making another part. 👀👀

When we arrive at Goode, the first thing I saw was a bunch of girls standing near the entrance as a group, they were chatting about some guy, before we entered Percy stopped me "These are my dumbass fangirls, I keep telling them I have you but worse than Hera." Percy mumbled pulling his hood up. The sky darkened a little as one single strike of lightning struck a tree. Everyone seemed to have jumped but went back to what they were doing. "okay, okay. we get it" Percy mumbled. 

-------------Lunch. Time Skip was brought to you by RED!---------------

I followed Percy to the cafeteria and sat with him. "Annabeth!!" Piper said rushing to hug me. Everyone else smiled and waved as I sat down. "So how was Goode so far??" asked Hazel, "Not bad I guess..." I said. "Oh gods, wait till you see those dumbass fangirls," Thalia said grumbling, "They're so annoying," Hazel said nodding her head in agreement. "they used to be after, Jason, Frank, Will and even Nico!" Piper said, "they backed off after Piper and Thalia told them off," said Jason. "Let me guess, they don't know I'm Percy's girlfriend since we only got together recently?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Yup, they know how you look and your name, but you were his best friend back then and that's what they believe," said Katie. I nod my head and finish my lunch, and think of what I'll do with all these fangirls. 

--------------------------------AT HOME-------------------------------

We were all at home with the whole gang just hanging out and chilling. "I just realized I don't have a dress for prom!" Piper suddenly said sitting up straight which startled Jason since he was half asleep next to her. "Me neither," said Hazel putting her phone down. " I don't have one, but I don't care there's no way I'm going to prom," Thalia said, I knew there was no way we could force her to come, it's just not her thing. "Ughhhh, I don't have one either but I agree with Thalia, dress shopping is sooo boring," I said moaning "perfect!" said Hazel, "Let's go now!" Piper chirped. "ugh, fine," I said as I left with the girls. 

"Ooh! this ones nice! But not my style." Piper said putting the light blue dress down. We have been shopping for an hour or two and we still didn't find anything. Another thirty minutes later Piper had three purple dresses, after trying them all we all agreed that the second she tried suited her well. A little later Hazel found this one dress that she really liked, She tried it on and It made her look amazing. Now lastly we had me... We searched for dresses but none of them caught my eyes. I was beyond bored at that time. I had already tried on four dresses and neither of them were really me. 

After a long time of searching, we came across this dress that really caught our eyes, the girls really liked it and asked me to try it on. I tried to hide my excitement as I tried it on. "Wow..." was the first thing I said when I looked at myself. The dress was really pretty and I actully liked it! When Piper and Hazel saw the dress they loved it. We paid for the dresses and started headed home, Piper and Hazel said they needed to get home and would drop me off at Percy's house, I nodded as Piper began to drive.

When I got home the first thing I saw was Percy sleeping on the couch. Quiet as possible I put my bag down, I pick up a sticky note and wrote down "Hey Sally could you please put my prom dress in Percy's room?" xxxAnnabeth, I went into the living room as Percy woke up. "Wise Girl, I'm tired, come sleep..." Percy said yawning. Percy and I walked to his room as he fell asleep once again in bed, I smile as I ruffle his hair. I get changed and brush my teeth, then I hop in bed. "I love you Seaweed Brain good night..." I said kissing the top of his head as I slowly drift away into deep slumber. 

Word Count: 832

Hehe...almost forgot to put their dresses right here!! Blogger2007 thanks for asking for part 2, you're the main reason why I got my motivation~!!

Piper's Dress

Hazel's Dress

Hazel's Dress

Thalia's dress if she agreed to come to prom

Annabeth's dress