||No Breakfast??||Orignal||

When Percy heard this he was upset, he wanted to argue, but he knew it would do him nothing. Percy felling defeated walked all the way to his room then slumped on the bed hungry, then he got an idea, a good one, but if his plan fails then he'll really regret things...

Percy runs out his room and closes the door, all the 6 demi-gods, are sitting talking about something, " Hey guys, I'll be down there, I'll come back when I wanna!" Percy says as he points the water, when Percy was about o jump off, Jason yelled " Wait! aren't you going to eat and stay to help us plan?!" Percy replies with "I would love too but I have something important to do!" with that Percy jumped into the water, filling instantly better. 

Now Percy has to find his Father... after awhile when Percy spots him, he asks him for food, " now why? you have your friends and Annabeth?" Poseidon Chuckles, when Percy explains his problem, Poseidon laughs, " okay, I will get u some blue cookies." with that Percy eats his "Breakfast" with His father, they talk and catch up. After a while Percy leaves. 

When Percy is back on the Argo II, Leo says " ahh, the ultimate Percy on time! you were gone for about 2 hours mean says Annabeth, anyway, we are leaving to our next spot!" Percy nods, " you wanna eat now?" asked Leo, wiggling his eyebrows, " I'm good!" Percy says as he walks to his room and closes the door when he goes in he sees, some blonde curls... Annabeth he chuckles Annabeth was asleep so Percy decides to, cuddle near her for a little, before Percy knew it, he fell asleep next to Annabeth. 

after a while Annabeth wakes up to see Percy sleeping beside her, at the sight of that Annabeth smiles, Annabeth shakes Percy, " Wake up Percy!" Annabeth whisper-yells,  Percy opens his eye but murmurs, " no way, Annie, come here..." Percy grabs Annabeth, ( A/N: idk how to explain it;-;)

" Percy grabs Annabeth, ( A/N: idk how to explain it;-;)

" I'll let you break free tomorrow." Percy yawns as he closes his eyes " Percy! no! I wanted to hang with Hazel and Piper!" Annabeth protests, " tomorrow!" Percy says as he tightens his grip, "finnne" Annabeth says, " Percy did you eat anything??" Annabeth asks, a little worried, " yes, i did" Percy says " now i wanna cuddle with you" Percy says. Annabeth giggles as the couple falls asleep once again...

Word Count: 444