||Percabeth||Orignal??||

A/N: This story is gonna be different, I have no idea what to write about and well I felt like I should do a cute Percabeth One-Shot, no... I won't make a whole book;-; idk what I should call de chapter. soo yeaaaa. Also, I am going to use the ship names you will see when just cuz meh lazy XD in this one they have phones.

Annabeth's POV

Today after school I decided I would surprise Percy since we haven't seen each other for almost 3 months. I ended up calling Jiper, Frazel, Solangelo, Tratie, Caleo, Connor and Thalia. we decide to hang out and play truth or dare or watch a movie. I also called Sally and asked if it was okay, she said she would love for everyone to visit she said that Percy has been missing me and can't stop talking about me, which made me blush.

I decide to arrive the earliest out of everyone, that's how come I'm standing in front of Percy's apartment waiting for the door to be opened, a few seconds later Sally opens the door and gives me a giant hug " oh sweetie, I missed you!" Sally gushed, she let go " How are you?" she asks "I've been doing fine, where's Percy?" I ask Sally giggles and tells me that he is in his room taking a nap since he had a tutor who came over. "oh, and Annabeth I know your friends from camp are coming but, I have an important meeting, you know the rules, I'll come home late feel free to stay over if Percy wants, ok?" I nod my head tiptoeing to Percy's room.

I know Percy's a heavy sleeper so, I'll just do 1 thing before I wake him up, I light up his room and wipe his drool with a napkin and take a picture because Percy looks so dam(A/N: haha, get it?) cute. then I decide to make it my lock screen, I put my phone away and try to wake him up, "Percy, get up" I say slightly shaking him "5 more minutes..." he says as he turns around, suddenly I have the evilest idea, I clear my throat and do my best bloodcurdling scream making it sound like I was actually in danger, at that Percy's up on his bed with Riptide uncapped, then he looks at me, and caps riptide and sits down, but me I'm crying/laughing and clutching my stomach. 

When I calmed down I explained to Percy about his mom gone and some friends coming over, "Awesome, I can't wait for them!" Percy says with a lopsided grin, " Aren't you going to change?" Percy asks pointing at my uniform "yea, I guess I should..." I say looking up to Percy. " ok ok, fine" Percy says as he gets up to find something for me. he ends up giving me one of his hoodies and some sweatpants he wore when he was 2-3 years younger. When I came back I joined Percy on the bed and cuddled next to him " want to watch a movie before everyone comes?" I ask "Yes! Avengers, please?" Percy pleads with his baby seal eyes, "Fine, but Spiderman!" I say " what noooo," Percy says "Thor Ragnarok!" after a while, we agreed on Thor, but Percy will HAVE to say YES to me for 24 hours!

it's been 1 hour since we were watching when we hear the doorbell ring, probably the others I get up and tell Percy to clean up while I answer the door, when I open the door everyone comes in and everyone sits in the living room as Percy joins us. we all decide we should watch a movie we ended up watching a few action movies until Thalia yells out "come on!! I'm bored!" everyone else answers with "yea..." "mee too...". "Oh!! I know! Let's play Truth or Dare!!" says Conner with a huge smile on his face. " Conner are you sure..?" I ask raising my eyebrows "Yes, please mom!" Connor pleads, I roll my eyes at the fact he called me "mom" "sure, whatever" I say. We all sit in a circle and we begin playing, starting with Connor, then Travis then Nico and so on, 

Sorry for the very late upload I didn't have time!!! there will also be a part 2 to this so beware ;) also sorry for how short this is;-; 

Word count: 747