||Rebecca Mendez||Part 4||Original|| LE FIN||

Ok so, I won't make this part much long... I'm finally losing my motivation for this huge story 😅, I had lots of motivation in this because I finally told my parents about this story when I had 7k reads, which btw tysm! I told my dad maybe in a month or two I'll get 10k... I am so fricken grateful for how far I have made it! not to mention all your sweet comments. I swear I'm going to cry when I hit 10k+...THANK YOU SOO MUCH, I REALLY APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE READ, COMMENT AND VOTE, THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!!! 💕💖💞💗💓❤❣💘💝🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

There was a minotaur Annabeth wasn't paying attention, I couldn't let her die... She had the love of her life... Percy... He would go crazy... I can't! I ran as fast as I could, dropped my bag and yelled "ANNABETH! WATCH OUT!" as I went behind the Annabeth, Annabeth turns around as the colour drains out of her face, "Becca!! no!!" She yelled as she killed the minotaur and ran to me. "Becca, stay with me... calm down do not close your eyes!" Annabeth says as she throws her dagger far into the ocean. "Becca eat this, calm down Percy's coming..." Annabeth says as she starts crying, Percy runs in our direction, "Becca!! oh my gods are you okay!?!!" Percy says as he touches the blood on my CHB shirt, "I am going to heal you with water, stay still please..." Percy says, before he can start I say "No...I think it's time for me to go...Remember what Rachel said??" I coughed out blood, "No Becca, please! You can't! You just recently became a Half-blood, you need to stay...!" Annabeth says as she sobs, "You were the only friend I had as Mortal and now demigod! Your one of my best friends!" Annabeth cries, despite the amount of pain I was feeling in my chest I smiled, "I-i like y-you, Annabeth... Since we met..." I said weakly, "I'm sorry I have to go... I'll watch you grow up... promise me You and Percy will get married...?" I ask, Annabeth sobs more as Percy answers "Yes, we will. For you..." Percy says with a few tears. I feel my eyes close, "Goodbye..." I say as my eyes close... The last sound I heard was the soft cries of Annabeth, as I die...

Yes... I died When I was only 19... I'm in Elysium now... I miss Annabeth and Percy but I watch over them every single day. They did get married, I was really happy when they made a speech for me... I cried. I hope they last long...

The "Speech"

"Today is the day, I'm getting married to the love of my life... I lost many people during this journey... Rebbeca Mendez was the girl I lost at the age of 19... I was close to her... She liked me more than a friend... I miss her so much, without her I would've died... Before she died she wanted me and Percy to marry each other... It happened Becca... Were getting Married I'll soon be able to call Percy my husband and not Fiance or boyfriend... I wish you were here, I wish you were able to meet all my other Best friends... You were an amazing and strong person dealing with all the bullying from those Mortals... I wanna say, I really miss you, I hope you're watching from above..."

This the end... I really don't know what to say about this... Yes, I speak French 😏😏😏, 4 update's in one day! this is to make up to the fact I haven't uploaded since August and my lack of motivation!!

Word Count: 611, in all, if you combine all four parts 3145 Words 🤩🤩