||Percabeth favourites from people||Orignal??||

A/N: these are some really cute Percabeth moments from the books these aren't my stories the link of the actual ones will be in the comments!! but still, I'll link it here. 

Some of MY favourite Percabeth Moments, not in order btw

1. When Annabeth Kiised Percy's cheek

2. When in SoN Percy only remembered Annabeth

3. When Percy remembered about how Annabeth would slap or kiss him after he said/did something stupid.

4. The fall into Tartarus.

5. There hella cute reunion

6. The dance when they were looking dor Bianca and Nico.

7. Also in titans curse how he risks his life to find and save her, when all she had done was treat him like crap! *sigh* romance...

"I looked around, there were so many girls in the room, who could I, like invite? I turned to Annabeth.
'Who should I invite?'
'ME, SEAWEED BRAIN.'
'Oh.'"

I LOVED the time in The Last Olympian when Percy and Annabeth eat his birthday cake and have that underwater kiss, and I loved their date in Paris in Percy Jackson and the staff of Hermes. That was so cute!

1. Annabeth tunnel-visions on Percy, kisses him, and then judo-flips him on his back!
That scene was sooooooo sweet and funny, I had to keep reading it over and over again!

2. Annabeth somehow figures out that Reyna tried to make moves on HER MAN, and totally forgives Percy for scaring her like that!
SOOOOOO SWEEEET!!!^.^

3. At the very end, Annabeth tells Percy to let her fall (into Tartarus) and save himself, and then Percy tells Annabeth that he is NEVER LEAVING HER AGAIN!!!! And Annabeth says that even with cobwebs in his hair, she thought that Percy had NEVER LOOKED MORE HANDSOME!!!! Then they both fall down to Tartarus HOLDING EACH OTHER!!!!

ULTIMATE PERCABETH MOMENT!!!!!! >.<| 439 books | 34 friends

How can you not be a Percabeth fan? And I have soooooo many! I guess I'll just list a few...

In no particular order:

1.The dance

2. When Percy appeared at the funeral Camp Half Blood was putting on for him.

3. Underwater kiss

4. When, in SoN, all Percy could remember from his past were a few details about Annabeth

5. The reunion in MoA when Annabeth flips Percy.

6. The little "date" in the Italian restaurant where Percy ordered a pizza and a coke with ice.

7. The fall into Tartarus. It's definitely the ultimate Percabeth moment.

1. You drool when you sleep moment 

2. Kiss at Mt. St. Helens moment 

3. Underwater kiss moment 

4. The Mark of Athena Judo flip moment

Watch this video for Percabeth moments 😍😍