||QNA With GF||

A/N: OH GODS!! OMG OMG OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE 1.9K+ READS, IM SOOO HAPPY, WHEN I STARTED WRITING, I NEVER REALLY TAUGHT THAT I WOULD GO THIS FAR!!! I ONLY STARTED WRITING BECAUSE MY ENGLISH AND FRENCH TEACHER SAID I WAS GOOD, WITH LOT'S OF IMAGINATION, TYSM THIS MEAN SOOO MUCH TO ME, ILY GUYS  😭😭🥰🥰. btw this will be a little different ;)

I was doing some school work on my computer when I got a notification from my favourite YouTuber Percy Jackson! I didn't waste time I clicked on the video and read the title, but before, let me tell you about him a little Percy is a really good looking guy, with his messy raven black hair and sea-green eyes. 

The title of the video was called " QnA with GF"... WAIT A SECOND! Percy never said he had a girlfriend! I clicked the video and began to watch, " Hey guys!! it's me, Percy I know you guys will be confused but yes I have a girlfriend... and it's not my fault! it's HER fault! I wanted to tell you, people, right away but she said no," Percy said " stop whining, Seaweed Brain," a female voice said. " ok stop being mean, come here!" Percy wined, then a girl walked and sat beside Percy, " ok! let's start!" Percy says as he pulls out his phone, " we asked our friends to get some questions cuz missy here wanted to be a secret." Percy said as he frowned, the girl rolled her eyes. oh! and not to mention she's super pretty with her princess blonde curls, her tan and striking and beautiful stormy grey eyes! 

"Okie soo Wise Girl introduce yourself!" Percy said with a huge grin on his face, " My name's Annabeth, and that's all because Percy and I will answer the other questions later on this video." the girl, Annabeth said.   " ok let's start now, question number 1, how old are you?", " easy 22," said Annabeth, "when is it your birthday?", " July 12, and yes I am a month older than Persassy here," says Annabeth as she pinches Percy's cheek, " yea and I'm still taller sho..." before Percy can finish Annabeth puts her hand over his mouth and yells " hey!! don't call me that!! you know I hate it!", with a little moving around, Annabeth now is on top of Percy with both hands on his mouth, after a few seconds Annabeth removes her hands, but stays on Percy " works for me," Percy says as he snakes his arms around Annabeth's waist, " Percy, not now! finish your video!" said Annabeth, " let's just answer 1 more question then done please..." Percy says "fine.." Annabeth says as she rolls her eyes. " I wanna go with the iconic,  How We Met!" said Annabeth smiling widely. " oh yea it's short," added Percy, then at that moment an Ad came on about 4ocean...

I skipped the AD, and listen carefully, " soo it all started when we were 12!" Said Percy, " so we knew each other 10 years, and we have been dating for 7 years since 16 years old." Annabeth smiled and kissed Percy's cheek when she did it I couldn't keep it in I said really loudly 'aww' they're such a cute couple!! " soo we are at our special camp for ADHD and Dyslexia, and when we were there the first thing I said was..." Annabeth said but got cut off by Percy " yOu DrOoL iN yOuR SlEeP!!"Percy said trying to sound like Annabeth, " I don't sound like that!" Annabeth protested, " Anyway after that me and Annabeth become best friends and we do lot's of things together and bla bla," Said Percy and Annabeth continues " then on his Birthday I kissed him, and all our camp buddies dumped us in the lake and we had an underwater kiss," she says as she giggles, that's really cute! I said to myself quietly except the fact the whole camp was watching them I would feel embarrassed... 

"ok everyone that's it for today's video!! sorry if it's shorter then the others, oh wait! did I mention Annabeth was behind the camera for my videos, now we have one of our friends, anyways that's all for the day, peace out!" Percy says before the camera turns off Percy jumps on Annabeth and stays there "Percy!! get off me!!" Annabeth yells, " nope," Percy says as he holds Annabeth tighter, " I'll eat all the cookies, BLUE cookies!" Annabeth said sticking out her tongue " you wouldn't dare!" Percy says with a huge gasp, " try me!" says Annabeth as she wiggles out and kisses Percy, and then runs out, " hey!! come back here!! Annabeth!! please nooo!!" Percy yells as he runs after her. then the screen goes black and Percy's Outro goes on. "their soo cute!!" I scream a little too loud, " who are you talking too?" my mom says as she looks over, " no one Mom, Don't worry...!" I reply.

R.I.P George Floyd and all the other innocent black people who were killed for racism. what have those police done who took away the lives of innocent people, Police are supposed to protect the city, not the opposite! What is this world, if we cannot except people from their colour of skin, where your white or your black or mixed like me, why can't you respect them?? have they done anything wrong to you? No! so then why are you treating the black like they are not human beings! I was extremely furious and sad, at the death of George Floyd. I cried when I watched the video of George Floyd pleading for air from a POLICE OFFICER, stop killing black people because you don't like their skin colour! they were born like that and they should be happy to be who they are! the last all the innocent black people wanted was to breathe... Derek Chauvin if you were the one who was in George Floyd's spot, how would you feel your life being taken away, you were the one with a police officers knee on your neck, you were pleading for air? how would you feel?

 Derek Chauvin if you were the one who was in George Floyd's spot, how would you feel your life being taken away, you were the one with a police officers knee on your neck, you were pleading for air? how would you feel?

Word Count: 1074