||Frustered Annabeth//INSPIRED||

A/N: In this chapter Percy and Annabeth will be speaking greek so take note that BOLD=SPEAKING GREEK. TYSM for 14.4k+ reads~! 💙🖤  ENJOY

It was last period and I was pretty bored, yes I know the ultimate Annabeth chase daughter of Athena bored? Well the answer was simple we were in greek and obviously being a demigod from greek myths, speaking greek is easy. The bell rang as I took my time to get my things. I stepped out of my class as I heard the annoying voices. "Hey, Annie!" Said Bella. "What do you want?" I said without sparing her a glance. "Ohh, little miss Annie, is not happy to see her best friend?" she asked with fake sadness. I rolled my eyes. "Were not friends," I said looking at her, "Whatever, I just came here to tell you that I'm going to ask out Percy Jackson!" She chirped. I raised an eyebrow. "Okay? Why are you telling me this?" I said. "I'm pretty sure you like Percy, I mean his name is everywhere in your books, plus Percy would never like a nerd like you!" she said flipping her hair. "Okay, then. Do what you want," I said nonchalantly walking to the gym. 

I went into the gym as I saw Percy sitting on a bench. Beside Percy was Bella. She was most probably trying to flirt with him. Great! I rolled my eyes once again. "Hey Seaweed Brain!" I called out to Percy. "Seaweed Brain? Why would someone call you that?" Bella said confused. Percy on the other hand, his face lit up as he rushed to hug me. "Wise Girl!" He said. Bella approached me and Percy, with an angry look plastered on her face. "Umm, what?! Why is MY Percy hugging this ugly nerd!?!?" She squealed. "Your Percy?? Oh, gods, I'm going to die of cringe" I said as Percy laughed. "Could you leave me and my girlfriend alone, Belle? was that your name?" Percy asked. I silently giggled as Bella's face went red. Percy knew her name he always heard me rant about how annoying she is. "No Perce, my name isn't-" before she could finish Percy cut her off with, "Ew, yeah no, don't call me 'Perce'" Percy said. "C'mon PERCE, Let's go," I said emphasizing the 'Perce'. "Yeah, good idea BABE, Let's go!" Percy replied smirking. Bella's face was red as a tomato. Percy and I walked out as I heard Bella mumble "I'm following them!" She whisper yelled in anger. 

"Did you hear what she said?" I asked in greek since I knew Bella won't understand and she's most probably near us. "Of course I did" Percy replied in greek, "Wanna act extra lovey-dovey to make her back off?" Percy asked smirking. "Why not," I answered kissing him. Percy grabbed my hand. "Alright what do you want to do first cupcake?" Percy asked, I blushed a little since the pet name was never used. Sure we are dating and most couples do that but, I prefer Percy calling me "Annabeth" or "Wise Girl" since he called me that since we were young. "let's go get coffee I replied as we walked out the building, but obviously, Bella trailed behind us thinking we couldn't see her. I sighed as we entered the coffee shop. The smell of caffeine was really relaxing. "Sit here, okay?" Percy said. I nodded my head as Percy left. I sat down waiting. a few seconds later Bella entered the coffee shop and our eyes met. "Ohh hey, Annie!" She said sitting in front of me. "How did you know I was here?" I asked. "OH me? I just wanted coffee!" She said obviously lying. "Okay, can you go?" I asked glaring daggers at her. Percy returned as he looked at Bella. "What's Belle doing here? Did she follow us?!?" Percy said with fake shock. "No! Why would I?" She said nervous. Percy sat beside me and handed me coffee. "Thank you, Babe," I said hesitantly, Percy smiled widely was he answered with a 'Your welcome, cutie' Bella just sat there with jealousy and disgust. 

After a while of not taking, Percy spoke up, "Okay Belle can you leave, or do you really want to watch Annabeth and I make out?" Percy said raising his eyebrow. "Ew, nope! I'm just going to leave, and my name isn't-" Percy caught her off and said "Belle, just leave," Percy said getting closer to me as if we were going to make out. 'belle' got up and left. when she was gone we laughed. "She really is annoying," Percy mumbled. I giggled a little as I ruffled his hair. "Get your Math homework, I'll help you," I said, "Noooo, Why Annabeth! You know how much I hate math!!" Percy whined but got his math. "Alright question number one, what does (-5)(3)(-2)(5)=?" I ask. "umm 30?" Percy said or I guess asked. "No Percy, listen," I sighed as I explained how to answer the question. "Ohhh okay, the answer is ---?" Percy said, "Yup! Good job!" I said giving him a peck on the nose. (A/N: Answer the math in the comments) I continued to help him with his math until he finished his first page. We packed up and paid the people for the coffee. 

Once we finished we left the shop. I taught Bella had left but she was watching. "Ughhhh, why is she still here?!?" I said frustrated. "It's getting creepy," Percy whined. I sighed as I shivered a bit. "Cold?" Percy asked. "N-no, I'm fine!" I replied shivering. Percy scoffed as he put his hoodie on me, He then hugged my waist bringing me closer to him. "Annabeth, your not the best at lying," Percy mumbled, I smirked. "Wrong! I'm the best at lying!" I said sticking my tongue. Percy raised an eyebrow. "I'm not actually cold, I just wanted your hoodie," I smiled, Percy chuckled. "You could've asked me you know," Percy said taking Annabeth's hand. "I know, I just didn't want to sound so needy," Annabeth admitted. We went to Sally's old candy shop and went to go buy blue candy. Once we got out I saw that Bella was still following us. "What does this girl want, she has been following us for over an hour or two!" Percy whined tugging on the bottom of his/my hoodie. "Why would I know?" I ask facing him. "I don't know?" Percy said. Percy leaned down so our foreheads were touching. "Do you want to confront her?" I asked, Percy nodded his head. "Sure but after this," Percy said. We kissed passionately for a while then pulled away. "I love you, Seaweed Brain," I said tangling my fingers in his messy hair. "I love you too, Wise Girl," Percy replied cupping my face. We kissed once more, then pulled away. We kept our hands intertwined, and looked around for Bella. There she is! I tugged at our hands and started walking in her direction. Bella tried and failed to hide between the trees and bushes. 

"Hey Belle, why don't you show your face?" I ask menacingly, no response. "Bella, we know your in there," I sigh. "How?" she says getting up. "We aren't regular people, We knew you were stalking us since the start," Percy said.  "W-what?!? I wasn't s-stalking you guys!?!" Bella said, I narrowed my eyes as she rolled her eyes. "Fine, I guess I was, Sorry," She said. Percy rolled his eyes. "Okay then stop following us, 'Belle'" I mocked. She looked at me and tried to glare but I won, she looked frightened as I continued to glare venom at her, "Whatever, y'all are too lovey-dovey anyway. I was going to leave," She said. At that moment Percy decide it would be appropriate to uncap Riptide. "Percy! Put your pen away!" I said, "um why do you carry a pen in your pocket?" Bella asked, pointing at the pen. "No reason," Percy said putting Riptide away. "Whatever I'm leaving," said Bella turning and walking away. 

Bella POV

I can't believe they knew!! I walked away after they confronted me, with complete disgust and anger towards Annabeth. Before I left completely I heard their last conversation, "Bella is super annoying," Said Percy. I fumed with anger. "Mhm, carry me!" Annabeth said. What a brat, she's just asking for attention. I rolled my eyes. I heard Percy laugh as he picked her up and put her on his back. I went red with jealousy! Why can't I have Percy as my boyfriend!! I wish I had someone who treated me like that. I walked back home and entered my house, I wiped off my makeup and put a jacket on. "Hey, mommy!! I'm home!!" I yelled out as my mother came to hug me. "Hey baby, How was your day?" My mother asked smiling. I smiled back, "Great!" I lied, "Good, I made your favourite pasta!" She said as I entered the house. I smiled at the amazing smell. "Where's daddy?" I asked, my mom replied saying he would come a little after. I sat down and waited for my mom to finish. When she finished, Dad came in. "Hey!" He said smiling wide. He went to kiss mom and came to sit beside me. "How are you, Bell?" My dad said kissing my forehead. "I'm good daddy," I replied smiling. I don't need Percy when I have mom and dad to take care of me and care for me. Many people taught My parents wouldn't last and would eventually break apart, But my parents have been together for years. When my mom was pregnant with me she was only 18, both my grandparents on both sides had supported my parents, without regretting a single decision. I love you guys, I said quietly and smiled. 

Wasn't expecting this ending? 👉😏👉

Word Count: 1700