WATCHING STORMY WEATHER PART 1

THIRD P.O.V.

Just as class is starting a new girl walks into the classroom. 

" Hello, how can i help you ?'' asks the teacher

" Hello, my name is Hope and I am here to show you, guys, something. " says the new girl. And just as Hope says that there is a blinding light.

When they woke up they see that they are in a home cinema room and that they are not alone. Marinette's parents are there, as well. 

"Where are we?"asks Marinette who then realizes that she is sitting next to Adrien. She is trying really hard not to faint. 

"I don't know but this is weird. The last thing I remember is sitting in class, a girl walking in and then a blinding light."answers Alya just as Hope comes in the room.

"Hi again, just as I said earlier I am Hope. I am from a different dimension where your lives are a show called Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir "

After hearing this, Adrien and Marinette become tense and become even more tense when Alya asks if they are going to find out their identities to which Hope answers yes and then smiles and winks at the two heroes. Everyone except for the two heroes is excited to find out the identities of their favorite crime fighting duo.

"Okay! Let's get started! The episode we are going to watch is Stormy weather." says Hope excitedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hi guys! English is not my first language so please if you see any mistakes, comment so that i can correct them. Thank you for reading my story!!

Enjoy <3