BEACH DAY

The class decided to spend the first day of summer break on the beach. Since Marinette needed a new swimsuit, her and Alya went shopping the weekend before. Marinette got a Chat Noir themed swimsuit that she will never let him know about and Alya bought a red swimsuit with black stripes. 

Alya learned something new and surprising that day. Marinette has a six pack! 

"What do you think?"asked Marinette when she got out of the dressing room.

"You look amazing! Damn girl, how did you get those abs?"

"Uh....I have been working out."

BEACH

Everyone was already there when Marinette arrived. She was late because there was an akuma attack. She had to fight alone since Chat Noir never showed up.

"Hi guys" Marinette yelled and everyone waved. She walked to were Alya, Nino and Adrien were.

"Hey Marinette. You are late as always" her best friend said.

"I know. I took the bus and there was a delay because of an akuma attack."

"There was an akuma attack?" Adrien asked.

"Yes, and Ladybug had to fight on her own. Chat Noir never showed up. It was weird."  

Marinette laid her towel on the sand. After she sat down she took off her t-shirt. She had a cut on her arm from the fight .

"Where did you get that cut?" Alya said. 

"I fell. You now how clumsy I am" Marinette replied and her friends laughed. 

Adrien froze when he saw her abs but then he noticed her swimsuit and grinned.

"Are you wearing a Chat Noir themed swimsuit?"he asked.

"Yes. I saw it when Alya and I went shopping and I knew that I had to buy it. Do you like it?" 

"I love it."

Marinette blushed and  turned around to get the sunscreen lotion from her bag . That's when the others saw the big scar on her back.

"OH MY GOD! How did you get that scar? "said Alya shocked.

"What scar?"

"The big one on your back!"

"Oh, I completely forgot about that.I -I-I fell. Don't worry about it."

"You don't sound so sure, Marinette" Nino told her.

"I am sure. You  don't have to worry, guys." 

Adrien stayed silent. He recognized that scar. Ladybug had told him about it the day after the fight that took place three days ago where she got it. He had seen the cut but after she fixed everything the cut had healed. In spite of the cut being fixed, he was still worried because nothing should be able to penetrate their suits, so he asked her about it when they went on patrol the next day. That was when he knew. Marinette was Ladybug. He decided not to tell her anything. He knew how important it was to her that their identities remain secret.

" How about we play volleyball?" Adrien suggested seeing how uncomfortable Marinette was. The others agreed. Marinette, seeing what he did, gave him a small smile and mouthed "thank you". 

 After they played volleyball and Marinette and Adrien won, they decided to join the rest of the class who were  swimming and playing in the water. 

It was a day everyone needed, especially the Paris' heroes. They forgot all about their worries for a few hours. They were just normal teenagers for once. Everyone had fun including Chloe who managed to get along with the rest of the class and not piss anyone off. 

IT WAS A PERFECT DAY.

Alya and Nino never asked about the scar on Marinette's back ever again. They figured that if she wanted them to know about what had happened, she would have told them. Adrien waited until he felt like she was ready to tell her that he knew her identity. She was shocked when he detransformed. It was awkward at first but everything turned out fine. A month after the reveal they started dating. They got married five years later when they were 21 years old and four years after that they had the first of their three children.