WATCHING STORMY WEATHER PART 2

Alec: Welcome to the finals of our KIDZ+ competition! When today, one lucky winner will be announced as our brand new KIDZ+ weather girl!
(Crowd chanting Mireille's and Aurore's names)
Aurore: Hi!
Mireille: (giggles)
Alec: We started off with 5000 contestants. But with the help of our audience at home, we whittled our talent down to just these two amazing young ladies! So, let's welcome our fantastic finalists! To my right, Aurore Beauréal, and to my left, Mireille Caquet! Who will be the lucky winner? Vote now! Text 1 for Aurore and 2 for Mireille. And remember, standard text messaging rates apply

Scene:   Dupain-Cheng House. Marinette is chasing Manon

Marinette: Come on, Manon, give that back!
Manon: But I wanna be a fashion designer too!
(Marinette falls on the sofa.)

Rose: Who is that?

Marinette: That is Manon. I am her babysitter. 

Marinette: Manon, please, it's not finished! You're gonna ruin it!

Manon: (giggles)
Marinette: Huh? (crashes with the table) Ah! Nnnngh...
Marinette: Hmmm... Huh? Ah! (giggles; walks to the curtain, only to see that Manon is not there)
Manon: I'm gonna vote for Mireille, she's the best!
(Marinette grabs her phone.)
Marinette: Hey, my phone!
(Manon grabs Marinette's hat.)
Marinette: Ughhh... Why did I agree to do this again?
(Tikki appears)
Marinette: Stay low, Tikki!
Tikki: Don't worry. You know what? If you can handle Manon for a day, any villain here on out will be a piece of cake.
(Doorbell rings; Tikki hides)

Adrien stares at the screen in shock.  Marinette is Ladybug. How did he not realize it sooner? Now when he looks at her it is so obvious . Her hair, her eyes, her voice. EVERYTHING!               

Alya: What is that?

Marinette: That is Tikki. From the looks of it you will see later who she is. Since there is not really any point in me lying, just wait and see

Marinette: Alya?

Alya: Hey, I got a huge scoop for you. Guess who's on a photoshoot in the park?

Marinette: Now? Adrien is in the park right now?
Alya: As we speak!

Adrien: Why is it important that I was on a photoshoot?

Marinette: Because I have a very obvious crush on you and you are too oblivious to see it. And believe me it is EXTREMELY obvious. I can't really hide it and since you are going to find out eventually I don't see any point in doing so.

Everyone is shocked. Marinette looks like she is done with everything. It is not like she is going to have any secrets left by the end of this.

Alya: Wow,girl! I cannot believe you just said that. And without STUTTERING!!!

 Chloe: It is not like you have any chance on going out with Adrikins anyway.

Hope: If you don't shut your mouth I am going to slap you so hard you won't even remember your own name.

Marinette: Oh, gosh! What...what am I gonna say to him?
Alya: The same thing as usual: (imitates Marinette) "I... uhhh... dahee... wha... ahh..."
Marinette: Stop it.
Manon: Uh, who's she?
Marinette: Whoops! I forgot about this little detail.
Alya: And who's she?
Marinette: This is Manon, one of my mom's friends' daughters. I'm watching her all afternoon. (Gasps) Oh no! I can't go out!
Alya: Let me guess. Another "you couldn't say no" favor?
Marinette: No, I just couldn't... say... no...